“Our Place When Visiting DC”

Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Rockville
Fairmont, West Virginia, United States
“Our Place When Visiting DC”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We usually stay here when visiting DC. It's priced right and not far from the metro station. It's also right off of 270 so very convenient. We had a couple small snafus last time but nothing major and it added to the memories with my oldest son. We've stayed here 3 or 4 times now an I'm sure we'll be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Best Regards,

Claudia Lazo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Canandaigua, New York
Reviewed July 6, 2013

In June I was moving out-of-state and had my mother with me along with two cats. My mom has some health issues and KELLIE went out of her way to make out stay successful and stress free.
She is delightful, efficient and goes above her job description to make the hotel guests satisfied! Thank you, Denise Montgomery

Room Tip: Ground floor is easier on the knees.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you so much! Kellie is an awesome team member and treats all of our guest like family...I will pass your comments on to her...We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Shirley Jordan/Claudia Lazo G.M
Hutto, Texas
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed 5 weeks on business. Room was very well kept and modern. Extremely impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of a housekeeping staff member named Elizabeth. She was very accommodating to the fact that I work 3rd shift and made sure to find time to clean my room immaculately and on my schedule. I have never written a review before, but this woman deserves accolades for her dedication and service. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for taking notice of our hard working clean team. I will pass your comments on to Elizabeth. She is a new addition to our team and we are fortunate to have her. Please visit us again.

Claudia Lazo G.M
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The daytime staff were excellent and provided exceptional services for a business traveler. The room was modern, clean, and very comfortable. And the location was terrific . . . very close to the highway, yet quiet. I will definitely lodge here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thanks for the awesome review! I will pass your comments on to our team member Kellie. She is an asset to the staff and we really do appreciate her.

ShirleyJordan G.M
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed June 10, 2013

when i come to the Red Roof Inn in MD I stay here for a few days and one of the great staff Member name Kellie makes my stay just that much better always willing too give good advise and with a friendly smile Customer Service is a rare commodity these days and and Kellie deserves that reward Thanks!! Mr Jackson!!

Room Tip: the rear location seems too be a much better location and Quit
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Thank you for recognizing Kellie as an awesome team member! We really do appreciate all that she does. We will be sure to pass your comments on to her.

Claudia Lazo G.M
Millville, Delaware
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stayed here for several nights. The toilet clogged on the first night - so we were moved to another room - no big deal. The rooms are small. Two people could barely walk past each other. But, it served our needs.

Room Tip: Ask for a 1st floor double
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Very sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced with having to move rooms-We do hope that our team took good care of you...we hope to see you again!

Shirley Jordan/ Claudia Lazo G.M's
Spotsylvania, Virginia, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Inn was wonderful, clean and very comfortable. The staff when checking in and out were absolutely amazingly friendly and helpful. I would NOT opt to stay anywhere else. The rooms are all renewed and fresh. The set up of the room (deluxe king) was a great set up for work and or play, Open and airy which is very important to me as I am seriously claustrophobic. I LOVED IT and I WILL be going back. I would MOST DEF recommend this RED ROOF INN.

Room Tip: Make sure you have a fridge and coffee pot.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Glad to hear that our team took very good care of you...And we are very proud of the Renovation and will continue to work hard at keeping it well maintained. We look forward to seeling you real soon.

Thank You, and we will pass your comments to my team

Shirley Jordan/ Claudia Lazo G.M's
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville
Sleep Inn Shady Grove
#4 of 15 in Gaithersburg
Cambria hotel & suites Rockville
Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville? Share your experiences!