“Awesome Staff, Great Prices”

Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Rockville
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great location, beautiful newly renovated rooms, great prices, but more importantly, awesome staff services. Location is safe and has great easy access to all the Suburban DC areas. ALL staff members are very professional, pleasant to work with, and always respects your privacy while making sure you have all basic amenities at hand. Rooms are always clean and freshly made. I recommend Red Roof Inn Rockville for any short stay or lengthy stay! -O

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad that you enjoy our brand new NextGen rooms. When designing our rooms, we aimed at putting a higher end feel for an economy price. I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best Regards,

Claudia Lazo
Red Roof Inn Rockville, MD
i0263@redroof.com
301-987-0965

Reviewed January 29, 2013

When I saw the price for the Red Roof (very affordable) I didn't expect much, but it was close to where I was working.
But when I arrived Iwas assisted by great staff (Pat at the front desk) and upon reaching my room I was really very pleased to find a super clean, modern, comfortable room. I'd recommend this Red Roof to anyone!!
Thank you Pat, and your manager as well!

Room Tip: My room faced the courtyard and was very quiet, though it's in a busy part of town.
1  Thank Edward W
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you sooo much! Good to hear my team member was willing and ready to assist you. Please visit us again in the near future- it really was a pleasure to meet you.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a five star "two star" hotel. The prices are excellent. It is easily the best motel to stay in, in the Rockville Gaithersburg area.
It is convenient to 270, so close to everything in the suburban DC area and only 45 minutes from downtown DC.
I have stayed here many times. It is the best "basic no frills" motel around.
No room service, but an outstanding Chinese restaurant across the street and Checkers, a great ice cream/burger joint is down the street.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Melvin123

Thank you for your comments..Did you know we offer a shuttle service to the Metro? that would allow you to go into the city, enjoy your visit with no worries about parking your car. Let us know if that works for you on your next visit. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stay at the Red Roof Inn everytime I am in town, this is the best Hotel in the area for the price. The staff is very excellent to work with. The area is convient and close to everything that you need and I would recommend this hotel to everybody looking for a cost saving place to stay while in town.

Omar F

Room Tip: Get the double bed the best value for your buck..
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying in one of our recently renovated rooms! I’m happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay . We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Beautifully renovated, this property is the best place to stay while visiting DC, wether on business or pleasure- the people who work there is what makes this so special- always upbeat, friendly, and give u such a warm feeling throughout ur stay- highly recommended-

1  Thank Robert S
RedRoofInnRockville, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

We shared your comments with our team. It's great to know we got it "RIGHT". Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you real soon!!!!!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn Rockville in May 2012 because all other reasonably priced hotels in Washington DC that week were fully booked and the remaining hotel options were very expensive. Granted, the hotel was a long way from where my meetings were taking place but I was able to take a bus/taxi to the metro station and commute each day. The rooms are clean and pretty simple with no frills to anything about this hotel. There is no iron available in the room nor are there any coffee making facilities in the room but there is coffee available at the reception anytime. The location of the hotel is in a good neighbourhood. Got a good price for my one week stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Njeri M
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We believe, like many of our guests, in simplicity and economy without giving up quality. We have created room types with added amenities like a microwave, mini-fridge, in-room coffee, and iron and ironing board and then there are room types without all of these added amenities. This way, we allow our guests to decide if they would like to purchase the upgrade. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Best regards,
Claudia Lazo
Red Roof Inns #263 Rockville
i0263@redroof.com

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We got the room for only $56.24 per night which was a great price. I was a bit leery because it was so reasonable but the reviews were good so we decided to give it a try. The room was clean and comfortable. It was a basic room - no hair dryer, shampoos, iron etc but for the price I didn't except much. the only problem was that the walls were paper thin and it was noisy., I wold go back but my friend would not because of the noise factor. Otherwise, my friend was happy too.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cricket808285
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Being a great value is good-but if you can hear your neighbors, it really does reduce the value. I bet you were in a room with an adjoining door. We are working on a fix for that problem. Just an FYI-always ask if the room you are being assigned is "adjoining". Thank you for your comments and concerns. We look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville
Sleep Inn Shady Grove
EVEN Hotel Rockville
EVEN Hotel Rockville
#6 of 14 in Rockville
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North / Gaithersburg

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville? Share your experiences!