“High Quality in a Great Location”
Review of Sushi Damo

Sushi Damo
Ranked #56 of 416 Restaurants in Rockville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I check for Sushi wherever I go but don't always do reviews unless really good or really bad. This place is definitely worth mentioning for good. Friday night, walk in, busy, got a seat will little hassle. Lots of variety of seating including sidewalk if that's your thing. This was very good quality, fresh sushi, creative and regular menu items, good sake selection at reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Damo

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We've been coming to Sushi Damo since it opened and it never disappoints. I wasn't a sushi lover to begin with, but their rolls have won me over. My favorites are the Firecracker and Mistletoe rolls. Just superb. I had the avacado and crab salad this time - nice sized portion and delicious. Great service and lovely setting.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I came here with my Father, who has been before and really enjoyed this place. We took advantage of the lunch bento box special and the presentation and food was good. The sushi was quite tasty as was the salad and shrimp tempura. However our waiter was much more attentive to the TV that hangs above the bar than to his customers. The decor of the place was pretty and the location convenient, but the service really put a damper on the experience. For what it's worth my father tells me that he has never had a problem with service here before, but he apologized for suggesting this place seeing as there are so many other good options in Rockville that we could have enjoyed for our lunch together.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the best sushi restaurant in the entire area. On top of the great food and fresh fish, the service is friendly and outstanding. Not only that, but they also have a gluten free menu and gluten free soy sauce!

I love this place.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the best sushi place to eat in Montgomery county. They have traditional sushi choices as well as some very creative offers.