“First time was great but pricey...”
Review of Sushi Damo

Sushi Damo
Ranked #79 of 424 Restaurants in Rockville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Five of us ate well for nearly $400 including tip which they took the "liberty" of adding to the check. Drinks were good, wine was good, sake was good, dessert was good. Sushi was great. Maryland Cali Roll and Rainbow rolls were my favorite. Read other reviews for more detailed critique. My only complaint is that for all the fuss when it came to coffee with dessert, all they offer is INSTANT coffee... Sheesh. break down and my a coffee pot please. Oh and it's a tad too dark to read the silvery menus...

1  Thank Ed K

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is on of my favorite Japanese restaurants in the area! The offer sushi and entrees. I love the mistletoe roll! I recommend it for everyone!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

One of the few places worth a visit in Rockville. Actually, I'd even make a trip out of DC to visit this place again. :)

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Excellent Sushi, excellent presentation, friendly service and great decor. I recommend it highly and we will definitely go there again.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

A gem in... well yea... Rockville.
Awesome happy hour - with obnoxiously cheap and GOOOOOOD martinis!!!
Sushi is pretty good too.