Used this hotel as a base to visit DC. Used free shuttle to Rockville Metro there and back - ideal for leaving car at hotel.
Rockville Metro was great but took us (non US citizens) 10 minutes to work out how to buy tickets as there was nobody to help us.
Rockville felt a very safe area to stay and go out at night in.
For the price paid the room was adequate in size for 2 adults and 2 children and kept clean.
Pool had lifeguard on duty each day we used the pool however the pool floor was a little rough on childrens' feet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, FREE parking, FREE breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area and directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. Family, business, kid and pet friendly accommodations to suit your needs for a comfortable and relaxing stay... Traveling with an RV - no worries - bring it and park for the night or the weekend, there is plenty of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western