$134
  • Pool
$128
Homewood
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$153
$130
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$67
$107
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,039 results
All reviewspotatoeswafflesshuttle servicefree shuttlemetro stationfree breakfasthot breakfastdc areathe breakfast areahotel shuttlefront desk staffvisiting familyoutdoor poolking bedbusiness centerbwcereal
Reviewed August 23, 2017

We travel a lot with a pet in our family. So when I'm pleased from beginning to end I have to let everyone know. The staff and ease of having a clean room with a pet , good breakfast and pleasant atmosphere definitely deserves a 5 star. All staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was probably the best I've seen they kept it fresh and pretty awesome selection. Thanks definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Great location. Adequate Service. Staff Professional. Breakfast complete and on-time. Shuttle services a Plus. Clean and equipped. Cablevision limits. Make sure Ventilation what you specified. And that Telephone works. Did not use Pool, have no knowledge of that area. Lobbies clean, safe and furnished. Business Center has working Computer access, and attractive furnishings. As well as, the Sports Center/Coffee Lounge. Uber Drivers ALL knew this location.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I travel extensively for business, can stay anywhere I want. I chose this hotel because of location to work. After checking out at 4AM in the morning on the 2nd of a scheduled 5 day stay, I can say, I should have stayed anywhere but here.. Bad service, food, dirty grounds, dirty hotel, unskilled staff, lying staff, terrible entry points (1), loud noises constant and I stayed on the 7th floor. But the main issue and my warning to anyone who may decide to stay here is the building is sick, literally. The ventilation system does not circulate the air, the cooling system is a weak central system (even though each room has an independent thermostat, the truth is they do not work). The Air quality in my room went from low to RED or dangerous in the 36 hours I was at the hotel. (I use an Air Quality Monitor because I have asthma, which only causes me problems when the O2 levels drop below 60%.. Or in high humidity.) After asking the staff for help they sent their "engineer" to "fix" the problem. He laughed at me, said there was nothing he could do and left. At 3:30 AM my dog awakened me, desperately trying to catch his breath. Thank god because I was barely conscious, immediately opened my door to try to get air into the room. We immediately made our way down 7 floors to the outside. And we lived... When I told the front desk about my reasons for leaving, she simply smiled and said it was my decision.. I was incredulous, and told her I was going to contact the Maryland department of Health.. She smiled and laughed, I left So I warn you, if you want to stay in a place that may kill you or at the very least get you sick...go for it. BTW - Maryland Dept. of Health could care less

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWRockvilleMD, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

We thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel, but quite disappointed that you, seem to have had a poor experience. We do take all guest reviews/comments seriously, and this is no exception. However, in all our 30+ years, we have never had such an intensely negative review. But there is always a first time. Like other hotels, we do have in place a very good ventilation system that conforms to acceptable air quality standards. We understand, and appreciate that you have respiratory issues due to asthma, and we are very sorry that unforeseen circumstances during your stay, made matters difficult for you. Our records also indicate that our engineering staff did remedy the issue of air, soon after you reported it.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

pretty mediocre, food was barely edible, staff were reasonable, but nothing special, mattress was shot blah, blah alalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalallalalallal lsidfaosadflaskfdjad slfkjapsdofsal;kjf;lew jlkjlfdaksanfkdjsflasd jfa;sdoijndka;jldkjf dsflkjak;ldslfkj aldskjf;lkad

Reviewed August 12, 2017

The price was good. Breakfast spread very nice. Breakfast staff very kind and accommodating. All staff generally nice and accommodating. I asked for a late check-out of one hour beyond normal checkout time and it was accommodated with no question. The lobby and hallways have a weird smell. Carpets in rooms not clean enough for my standards.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple