My family stayed at this hotel October 16-18th. Start to finish, we were very impressed with what we got for the price. We used an Entertainment Card rate and got an Executive Suite for $77.00 a night. This was a very impromptu trip and our main concern was finding a room for a reasonable price. The suite was way more than we were expecting, the bed was lovely and comfortable and our 11 year old son loved having the sitting room (and the flat screen TV) to himself. My only teeny tiny quibble was that I thought the sheets were a bit on the rough side (oh woe is me!). The bathroom was nothing special to look at but sparkling clean. Plenty of towels and good water pressure, so no complaints there. We didn't know about the breakfast buffet before we arrived but it turned out to be a huge bonus for us. The two days we were there the buffet had scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and gravy, make-your-own waffles, bagels, fruit, pastry, juice, etc. You won't walk away hungry! The gravy and potatoes were very good but the coffee was just kind of eh. We're picky about coffee so your opinion may vary. Another great service this hotel offers is a shuttle service to the Rockville Metro station at the top of the hour. We ended up not using the shuttle (DH dropped us off at the Shady Grove station instead) but I was pleased to see it offered. We are already talking about coming back in the spring. Bravo Best Western Rockville!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, FREE parking, FREE breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area and directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. Family, business, kid and pet friendly accommodations to suit your needs for a comfortable and relaxing stay... Traveling with an RV - no worries - bring it and park for the night or the weekend, there is plenty of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western