Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites
$141
$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$174
$167
  • Restaurant
$189
Sheraton Rockville Hotel(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$118
$101
$127
$118
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$63
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$69
$129
$116
Courtyard
$228
$209
GardenInn.com
1,029 results
All reviewspotatoeswafflesshuttle servicefree shuttlefree breakfasthot breakfastmetro stationdc areathe breakfast areahotel shuttleoutdoor poolfront desk staffvisiting familyplenty of parkingking bedfitness roombusiness center
Reviewed March 8, 2016

I recently stayed at this hotel while on business in the Rockville area. I grew up in this area and hadn't noticed how much it has changed. The hotel was a great location and the staff was great. They provided a great room (a suite actually) with comfortable furniture, two good TVs and even a refrigerator that I needed. Everyone was friendly and helped me figure out where things were in the neighborhood. The General Manager even watched over the great breakfast to make sure everything was done right. They had a great Business Center that was free to use and coffee in the lobby in the evening and morning. GREAT !

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
BWRockvilleMD, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2016

Thank you for choosing out hotel for your business trip; we have all the amenities a business person wants and needs plus - as you mentioned a dedicated staff that if friendly and knowledgeable and our general manager is hands on... We look forward to your next visit and bid you safe travels.

Reviewed March 6, 2016

My two night stay was enjoyable, the view from the room was spectacular, esp when it snowed and the trees were covered the following morning. Staff was professional. Restaurant staff were exceptional. Room was clean and beds very comfortable

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review. We understand you have choices when visiting our area. We provide a superb value for travelers and appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

When we walked in the front door it smelled like gas. We got to our room and showered etc. when I went to turn the bed down there was a tissue in the linens! Then I found two different types of hair! The bed also seemed slightly discolored in the middle of the bed. I'm posting pictures of everything I found here. After having driven 15 hours we needed to sleep. I went to the front desk and demanded to be moved to a clean room and had the front desk person go with us to verify. We were upgraded to an executive suite. When we got to that room it clearly smelled liked marijuana! Bed was cleaner. That room had some stains on the carpet that looked like blood! The carpet in front of the sofa was very stained as well. The staff said they have complained to the manager many times about these issues and the manager does not want to do anything about it. They also said that the front desk manager and general manager do not work on weekends! This place is full of truck drivers and that's fine but the place is terrible. It needs a large investment of working capital through an investor and complete remodel as well as new management. Don't let the other reviews on this page deceive you! I know it's inexpensive but it's worth spending a little more money and not dealing with the filth and lack of interest.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sperezny

Thank you for providing feedback on your unique experience. I'm glad that we were able to provide an upgrade for your stay and addressed most of you notes. We have gas leak detectors and were surprised to learn about that particular circumstance. We are working furiously and making every effort to maintain a standard above all and can assure you that your stay will be better next time.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

This was a nice clean hotel, near the metro(free shuttle to the metro), nice helpful staff, great included breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay. The beds were comfortable. It is very close to the metro. We were able to hop on the red line into DC. I will stay here whenever I visit DC. I also cannot wait to visit again to explore Rockville, MD itself. Seemed like such a nice city with plenty to do. I highly recommend and will stay here again.

Stayed: February 2016
BWRockvilleMD, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your gnerous review and details about the train to DC. More and more travelers are realizing the savings from staying with us in the suburbs and taking the train into DC for touring the city; avoiding the parking expense and traffic hassles altogether. We feature free breakfast, Wi-fi, parking and shuttle for added value and savings. We bid you safe travels and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

I was there when the roads were iced over on Monday and there was no travel to be done. I was able to remote into my office and work. No down town and therefore I was still able to complete my assignments on time.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Yay! We appreciate your feedback and genuine review of our facility. Be sure to tell your traveling friends and we look forward to your return visit in better weather!