I am not a big complainer I usually just go with the flow but this place is horrible. I checked into this hotel on 06/28/2013. I reserved the room using my Mastercard and when I arrived I paid half cash and paid the other half on my visa. I had a hard time checking in because the rep was easily confused! After 15 mins I was checked into room 551 it was a little dark in the room and the floor was wet when we walked in. The air conditioning vents were leaking water in front of the bathroom which gave the room a slight smell of a basement. We dropped our bags and went down to the restuarant and the tables were dirty and our pops were flat needless to say. We were waiting to receive menus but the menu was already on the table this is a limited restaurant its either carnival food or nothing at all. We decided to get pizza that was delicious I must say. The second day we got up for breakfast which was okay. They give you the re-heat pancakes that are hard around the edges and the rest of the flood was very bland but it was free so no complaint there. We left and went shopping all day and wanted to come back and take a shower but the water was cold so we waited for an hour and the water never heated up. I called the front desk and she was supposedly calling an engineer so we waited two hours and the water never heated up they supposedly had to kick on a different system that never heated up and they stated the water was luke warm but I do not know if they actually no that ice cold water is not luke warm or they just may not take hot showers so luke warm is cold to them. The last day of our stay we woke up to shower and the water was cold again so cold showers were what we had! I went to get coffee and the coffee straws were stuck together and nasty:(. Our room did have ants we brought back a cup of juice on Saturday and within an hour our night stand was swarming with ants!!! On the last day of our stay I waited in line to check out and the rep stated your paid in full thanks for staying with us! I said okay and proceeded to get in my car and drive home 30 mins later the rep calls and stated that they entered my visa number sin wrong and she needs me to turn around and come back or she can take my card over the phone. I told the rep that I Was driving and could call her back in 30 mins well I did not stop until 5 hours later and to my suprise I had a charge on my mastercard that I did not authorize. I called and they stated that they were unable to reach me so they just charged it to a mastercard they never seen! I called to have the charges removed and this company was so rude that I never got the issue resolved and had to contact my lawyer to look into the case. This place has horrible customer sevice reps and customer service skills. The management is worse than the CR's. I suggest going up the rode to a better hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, FREE parking, FREE breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area and directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. Family, business, kid and pet friendly accommodations to suit your needs for a comfortable and relaxing stay... Traveling with an RV - no worries - bring it and park for the night or the weekend, there is plenty of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Best Western, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western