My family of 5 and my mother were planning on visiting Washington DC for the first time. I did a lot of research for a good hotel that was affordable, clean, offered breakfast and parking and a shuttle to Metro. I was a bit nervous choosing a place in an area I've never been but let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised. The pictures were exactly what I walked into. It was very clean. The beds were super comfortable. The shower head gave great water pressure. It was a pet friendly hotel. Housekeeping was very thorough. They only had one elevator because they were upgrading their other one but it was ok...not that much of a bother. Our cable (HBO) was blocked but once you called the front desk, they corrected it for us right away. We stayed in two rooms - both with two double beds. They had a good size fridge and micro as well. The breakfast was awesome and a good value for a big family (I have three teenage boys) They provided a hot breakfast - very good....eggs, bacon one day, sausage the next, home fried potatoes, breads, waffle maker, fruit, yogurt. We all filled up on it and were well satisfied throughout the day. The parking was free. They offered a free shuttle to Metro. The drivers were very nice. Metro can be a little pricey (six of us cost us back and forth about $87! So the next day we drove and found parking in DC (about $30 - little cheaper and allowed us flexibility to leave when we needed to.)The front desk could've used some additional training on what was available in the surrounding areas and knowledge of the maps that were close by their station (which they apparently did not know) but either way, the visit was great, the price was good. The hotel is quiet even when they had several buses of students - you didn't hear them. The only time I heard someone loud was my last night and there was someone across the hall from me making a lot of loud laughter past 11. The front desk responded and called them to keep it down. The hallways are a bit dim - but all in all, I would definitely recommend this place and if I do return to DC, we would definitely stay here again! Thank you for making our vacation wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, FREE parking, FREE breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area and directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. Family, business, kid and pet friendly accommodations to suit your needs for a comfortable and relaxing stay... Traveling with an RV - no worries - bring it and park for the night or the weekend, there is plenty of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western