Stayed at this hotel while taking visiting tours of American George Washington and University of Maryland for my daughter. One elevator was out. The rooms were okay and bed comfortable. How ever the carpet needs to be upgrade and there were too many Powerstrip outlet wires all over the place. That is not a professional way to keep a hotel room. Our lamps had plugs to put our charges in. Breakfast was good but noticed quite a few contractors use this hotel to sleep overnight in. We stayed for 2 nights upon the second night we found our room with out any fresh towels at all. What an embarrassment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, FREE parking, FREE breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area and directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. Family, business, kid and pet friendly accommodations to suit your needs for a comfortable and relaxing stay... Traveling with an RV - no worries - bring it and park for the night or the weekend, there is plenty of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Best Western + Iniative, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western