This hotel is in a very bad location smells horrible I stayed here for a week every orning 8am there's house keeping banging on the door even if the do not disturb sign is on I wanted to shoot myself staying here the staff VERY unfriendly manager VERY rude I would never stay at this dump and I visit Rockville once a month for work I made sure I told my conworkers never to stay here says it 100$ non smoking hotel smells like smoke in all the hall ways make sure you invest in febreeze and candles at this dump ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, FREE parking, FREE breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area and directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. Family, business, kid and pet friendly accommodations to suit your needs for a comfortable and relaxing stay... Traveling with an RV - no worries - bring it and park for the night or the weekend, there is plenty of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western