We had our wedding reception at Best Western Plus, Rockville, MD…and things couldn’t have been better! Ron Wallach, Kristi Pearce, and Tanisha all helped in making our day special.
It all started when we had a hiccup with our original reception location, one month before the wedding! Considering that we were planning our wedding while living in another state, this was definitely not good news for us. In a panic, I decided to give Best Western Plus a call…as it was close to the ceremony location. Well; Kristi Pearce, and Ron Wallach, were extremely nice and accommodating. They assured me that they did have a ballroom available, and that everything would just be fine. Well; tt was more than fine:
- They immediately reserved a block of rooms for our guests wanting to “take the elevator home” after the reception. Moreover; they were flexible in adding more rooms to the block, as more people opted to stay there. I’ve gotten nothing but good reports – from our families – about how courteous front desk was while making their reservations.
- The response times on all of my questions were second to none…sometimes before I even logged out of my email!
- The standard guest rooms were very comfortable, clean, and top notch! We were even upgraded to a suite on our wedding night…with complimentary Champagne (Thanks, Ron!)!
- The morning of the wedding, I decided to take a peek into the ballroom. The entire ballroom was beautifully arranged (even the dance floor…which was rented for us, by Kristi & Ron). Kristi had mentioned that they had renovated the room recently, and I was extremely pleased.
- Tanisha – the front desk supervisor – was superb! Anything we needed, she was able to handle. Every morning we came downstairs, she greeted us with a smile…her personality made me, and all of our guests, comfortable.
- During our reception; the staff was organized, and there weren’t any holes that needed to be filled. The open bar was awesome, and the servers were courteous!
- Because of the convenience of the hotel's location, all we had to do was hop on 270, and site-seeing was only minutes away. For the family members that flew in, they used the shuttle bus to take them to the metro.
I must say that the staff of the Best Western Plus, Rockville, MD, was like family. From upper management, to the Busboys…I can’t wait to visit them again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, FREE parking, FREE breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area and directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. Family, business, kid and pet friendly accommodations to suit your needs for a comfortable and relaxing stay... Traveling with an RV - no worries - bring it and park for the night or the weekend, there is plenty of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western