Sheraton Rockville Hotel
$88
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$125
$107
CambriaHotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$109
$149
Homewood
$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$108
$99
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$90
$84
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
$73
$107
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

All reviewsclub levelfrench doorsking farmevening snacksbusiness travelerbed was very comfortablesmall roomwi fifront desk staffshady grove metrohotel shuttlebusiness tripking roommetro stationlifeguard on dutywashington dcindoor pool
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have in many hotels and never felt the need to express myself. This experience has been odd. I booked far in advance and booked 2 rooms so as to get at least one with 2 double beds of which I was assured of. When we get to our rooms my they we not doubles but king beds and they would not work for one room. Of course they were fully booked and could not be moved to another room. We also asked for mom smoking and one room is horrid.i have gagged the entire 3 days. Lastly we ate in the Lobby restaurant and the food was adequate, but we had a rude waiter(older inexperienced man) he messes up the entire drink order,they didnt have calamari which was one the menu yet still charged us for them...and then charged us $8.00 for a Shirley temple which is sprite with cherry juice. We ate in a Cheese Cake Factory the night before for $40 less and had 4 slices of cheesecake. So this whole adventure has been horrible..and I have never felt like I wanted to complain before. I don't care to stay in a Sheraton ever again,

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kimbo117
HotelRockville, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Rockville. I would like to extend the sincerest apologies that your stay did not meet your expectations. If you have any opportunity to give me a call so we can discuss and see how I can repair any disatisfaction from your recent stay. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The hotel is far off from the downtown but in a nice neighborhood. Overall stay was good, but the cleanliness could never pass my standards - stain on the toilet bowl, sugar bits on the table and card, big ring left on the floor near the standing lamp, spider web at the corner. How could the room even be released in the first place?

What's more - missed housekeeping service even though I told the housekeeper to come back in the afternoon. At around 8pm when we returned to the room, called guest services to feedback since room waa not serviced, and was told that housekeeping is off duty (what? No personnel on night duty at 8pm plus?? On weekends). Well, traded off for towels but was sent wet feeling towels (gd thing the runner came with 2 sets).

On the same note - no mini refrigerator in this hotel~ do take note.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Janicia S
HotelRockville, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experiences. We look forward to seeing you again. I would like to apologize for housekeeping experiences. If you would give me a call, I would like to see if there is an opportunity to repair the impression you have of the Sheraton Rockville.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This location was very good, customer service was excellent. Got a great price, but the walls were super thin. I have to say I didn't complain but we heard conversations on either side of us even at 3am! You would think at a name like Sheraton you would get more privacy.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

We are delighted you have enjoyed your experience. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experiences. We look forward to seeing you again.

If you have ever experience loud conversations at indecent hours please never hesitate on contacting our Guest services.We would like to ensure the quality of your stay.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great service and staff in this Rockville Sheraton. The hotel was very clean in all areas. Free shuttle to area restaurants/shopping a plus since there is not much within walking distance. The restaurant on site is very limited and quality of food was just so-so. Breakfast buffet hot food was cold and tasted like it had been sitting for a while. The food on the concierge floor was much the same limited and not very fresh. This is a great hotel, but the dining aspect needs some improvement. While the internet service was free it was not very reliable. We were not able to connect 2 out of 3 days which is a big drawback when you are travelling for business.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

If you could contact me at your earliest convenience regarding your dining experience and internet experience.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The hotel is what you would expect from a Sheraton, friendly staff, clean linen and spacious room, with a lot of extra free stuff, such as free internet, free parking, free Starbucks coffee in both lobby and room, free newspaper. The pool and whirlpool is nothing fancy but very functional: big, well heated and deep for a hotel pool (5 feet something). There was also lifeguard on duty until it closes at 10pm when I was there.

You will definitely need a car for this location. Close but not walk-able to metro station.

Considering the price, I think it was a very good stay. The only complaint is the loud and old air-conditioning machine in the room, which tends to shut off often at night and is not very good at keeping room temperature stable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear valued guest,

if you would please contact me regarding more information regarding your room. We want every experience to be more than good. I apologize for the loud ptac (AC unit).