“Great Argentine Food”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Parklawn Dr.
Transit: 28436, 28618, 15342, 15338. Ride on: 10 Metro: C4, C8, J5 closest metro station is Twinbrook
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great Argentine Food”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I lived in Buenos Aires for 4 years and this food was as good as anything I had there. We ordered several different types of empanadas and "sandwiches de miga" and they were all excellent. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. We had been there before and we will definitely go again.

Visited July 2012

Baltimore, Maryland
“Just like home”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have been in America for long enough to feel homesick.I 'm from Argentina and Argentinians have their strong culture.When I went to EL Patio I felt like home again. I could not believe it! I will recommend this place because is unique.I was sick and tired of going to the american restaurants all the time.Now I am going to try to find some time extra to go to El Patio instead.The owners were so welcoming and friendly , you wont believe!!!

• Visited May 2012
Maryland
“"Miss the old location"”
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I always enjoy the food here but we do miss the old location. Tucked away off Rockville Pike, it was small and often chaotic but had so much charmg. With its popularity came the need to relocate and while the food remains excellent, there was something magical eating in cramped quarters watching a "football" game where the Spanish-speaking commentators were more excited than the fans. But I digress. If you are meat eater - a true carne-vore, this is the place for you. There's a lot to explore on the menu and if unfamiliar with Argentinian cuisine, there will be plenty of ex-pats from the Buenos Ares and its environs to help youchoose. Don't miss out on the pastries, although you might be wise to take it home. Porfions are large at El Patio. El Patio is not fast food but it's a delightful place to eat, drink and watch.

McKinleyville, California
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We came by to get lunch on Easter Sunday, what an error. The place was crowded and as such the service was a little slow. My wife and I had the mixed plate for two. The blood sausage could have been cooked a little more but then we had asked for rare meat. If I were to do it again I would ask for the sausage well done and the rest rare but these are things on learns by experience. We liked it so much we came back for dinner on the Tuesday following and were treated to another great meal. I ordered the flap steak to try to figure out what cut of meat it is in "English". No such luck, it is a great cut with almost no fat but very tender. I haven't eaten any of the deserts but they look wonderful in the display case. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2012
McLean, Virginia
“Buenos Aires right in Rockville!”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

This is the real deal. You are in Buenos Aires. The food is perfectly delicious and authentic. The people are from Argentina. Tthe wine selection is great and I just want another Churripan right now! Come and enjoy a long lazy afternoon on the patio. Start with some wine and appetizers. Then order some parrillada. Take your time. Save room for dessert. It is a wonderful experience. I will be back this week!

• Visited June 2011