“Best Cuban Food in Maryland”
Review of Cuban Corner

Cuban Corner
Ranked #61 of 425 Restaurants in Rockville
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

What can you say about this real cuban establishment serving the best beef empanadas, croquettes, and stuffed potato. Between the REAL cubano coffee and the wonderful owner who makes sure his customers are happy, this is a MUST stop.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

They know Cuban food especially sandwiches! I also love their rice and beans. Lots of things on the menu, but those two are my favorite!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Cuban Corner is a study in contrasts. Its located in a strip of storefronts. It's decor is so-so, although the plaques and photos of famous people of Cuban ancestry on the walls is interesting. The paper napkins give it more a diner feel than a restaurant.

The food was great. My wife got the churrasco, which was outstanding. I got the the shrimp creole, which I expected to be more of a stew. It was good, but not as good as the churrasco. My sense was that the menu is filled with culinary gems, so we plan to return.

We recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We looooooove Cuban Corner. Been going here for many years. Hubby is from South Florida... So he knows what is good cuban food... And they have GREAT cuban food. Lots of choices, and quality is always consistent. You can never go wrong with the yucca and cuban sandwich. But dont leave out the chicken soup, empanadas and finish it off with tres leches cake and a yummy cup of cuban coffee. Im stuffed! Owner and staff are always gracious and welcoming. Never a bad meal. Atmosphere is fun with all the notable cuban americans posted. I just wish it were closer to us!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

SOME OF THE BEST FOOD & CONVERSATION & HONEST HISTORY
available any where. The Owner is a true Hero in my opinion. Cigars outside please.