“Nice decor, good apps, dissapointing entrees”
Review of Trapezaria

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2018

The restaurant has a clean and comfortable décor (and comfortable chairs). It was a Sunday evening and it wasn’t crowded, which was fine with us.

To start, our glasses of wine were generous. Our appetizer, Tzatziki, was thick and rich, as we’re used to, and served with fresh, warm grilled pita bread. We also shared a Saganaki. It was flambeed table-side and was delicious. BUT, for $14 it seemed too small a portion…..
We split a Trapezaria Salata, which was fresh and large enough for four people to share. We agreed this was a highlight…..

My entrée was Moussaka (my standard at Greek restaurants for decades). It was an ample portion, but was flavorless….. It looked great, but seemed to have no seasoning what so ever. I wouldn’t order it again. The normal Greek side of potatoes of string beans were seasoned well and delicious.

We wanted Crème Caramel for dessert, but they were out. C’est la vie.
It was a little before 9:00 and we definitely felt they wanted us out. There were two other tables there. They turned down the lights and the person clearing our table already had on their jacket. Not the best impression to leave a restaurant with……

We really wanted to like this restaurant more......... We might go back for the lunch buffet and maybe for dinner again……. TBD.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2018

We had a group dinner and the service was great and the food was even better than the service. We had a limited menu to choose from for our group, but based on the comments they were all great. I went with the recommendation of the lamb, and I don't normally order lamb, but it was well worth ordering. Fell off the bone and had great taste. Actually the appetizers, salad, entree, and dessert were all good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This brunch was such a,great find! Very affordable and good food. Yummy Greek dips, meats, veges and fish. There's an omelet bar made to order. My husband thought his feta and spinach omelet was one of the best he's had.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We are traveling to Greece soon and I wanted to try a few dishes. I ordered the Greek Sampler which has all kinds of Greek dishes and large sizes too. Moussaka, pasticio, lamb, kieftiko, dolmades, avgolemono, spanakopita, stewed green beans I didn't know I liked lamb it was delicious! The best baclava I've ever had and a flan type dessert was yummy.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Delicious, authentic Greek dining. I highly recommend Trapezaria. The food is always fresh and delicious. No matter what you order, you will enjoy it thoroughly. Fair pricing and Amazing service too! Bravo!!

Date of visit: August 2018