“Mediteranean which reminded us of our recent Greece trip”
Review of Trapezaria

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Staff was very friendly; nice atmosphere with very friendly staff. I had wonderful lamb chops while my wife filled up on appetizer we had enjoyed on the Greek isles. Friends rave about their fresh brunch. Looking forward to a return trip.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 22, 2018

I had been to Trapezaria several times since the restaurant opened couple of yers ago for dinner and was not impressed. The Sunday brunch offer at $15.00 for 10 buffet dishes sounds intriguing. Went there today with mom and hubby with low expectations. We were very pleasantly surprised. The food was fresh and hot (often in buffets they are tired and overcooked) the salads chilled and varied. My favorites are the tongue stew, mousaka, fish and green ebans stew. Love the pickled beets, baba ganoush and various dips in the salad dept. Service was very attentive. Particularly appreciate Manny Tadeo (Gen Mgr) assist in bringing our car to back entrance of the restaurant to pick up my 92 yr disabled mom in the driving rain. Will definitely come back again. There is free parking for the restaurant - finding it is a bit of a challenge

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Came for Happy Hour on a Friday. The food was flavorful, delicious and in huge portions - especially for happy hour. Service was excellent. The lamb tacos had almost a half pound of shredded lamb on two tacos. The meatballs were extremely flavorful. There were 5 huge meatballs over yogurt. The chicken skewers (2) were also flavorful and equivalent to two chicken breasts. The beet salad and trio of spreads were very good. Supplemented the happy hour offerings with some regular mezze plates (octopus, grilled calamari and lamb chops (3)- all very large portions and extremely flavorful and tender- the octopus more than the calamari. This definitely is one of our top two happy hour places in the Bethesda/Rockville area. Note: after 5pm, free parking is available behind the MBT bank.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I am working in Gaithersburg in these two weeks. It's the first time I have dinner here. Lamb and a whole fish were recommended. Lamb is good and I will try fish the next time.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Weekend trip to DC for a play and tried this place in downtown Rockville ( near the Montgomery courthouse) and wasn’t disappointed.
Fast and courteous service and excellently prepared dishes.
My wife and I started with a Greek salad to share, followed by chicken kabobs for me and grilled salmon for my wife.
We ended with the kataifi (shredded phyllo with honey, walnuts) and the Authenticate Greek rice pudding. This is definitely worth a repeat visit. Please note this in the city center so traffic can be heavy and parking can be an issue

Date of visit: June 2018