“Ok”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

To try for the lovers of burgers. Good but not excellent. When you want to eat quickly. I went two times and it was enough. A

Reviewed October 27, 2013

very good burgers. Walk up to the counter and try to read the overhead for options... It took a few visits to get use to figuring out my order. They have a lot of choices. It takes time but is worth it. Not the McDonalds experience. They have great choices and platters with the fries. order and find a seat then go get your order from the counter. Clean and fast. super burgers. Fixings bar the way it should be.

1  Thank James V
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Nothing too fancy here, but the made to order burgers are great and the sides are terrific, especially the onion rings. The fix'ins bar is always really well stocked and the service is fast and friendly. My wife really liked here chicken sandwich, even after I gave her grief for ordering chicken in a burger joint.

1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to this chain, and I was not sure what to expect. You place your order as soon as you walk in, choosing from a large menu board. There are many burger and salad options. After you pay you are given a light-up buzzer and get your own drinks. You get your own food when it is ready. You get your silverware and condiments from a salad bar. We were three adults and a child, so it was fine, but would be difficult with one adult and several children. I think the staff would bring your meals to you if you asked, as everyone seemed friendly and helpful. The burgers were very good. This is not a fancy place, but there is plenty to look at while you eat, including several TVs. I would visit again if I was in the mood for a burger.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have dined here a number of times. I've ordered the regular 1/3 lb burger, and the bison and elk burgers. I think my favorite is the bison burger. Whatever is ordered, it's prepared as requested. The fixing station has lots to choose from. We usually get the Oreo milk shake and that's equally excellent.

1  Thank HRKC