“At Last!”

Ranked #10 of 489 Restaurants in Rockville
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 7, 2019

I'm a Brit who has lived in Hong Kong for the last 28 years so I struggle with the size of the servings in the US and often the sauces served with some good quality products which quite honestly I think spoils the food. When I first looked at the menu at First Watch I struggled with my choices. However, when the food came I was delighted to see that they were sensible sizes and simply presented so that the natural flavours came out.

I noted that one of the previous reviewers complimented the pancakes. I agree that these are really good, being very light and with a nice topping. If I'm in the area again I'll definitely come back here.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Have tried several of their pancake offerings! Even as I felt guilty for over-indulgence, I will go back again to enjoy their pancakes and unlimited coffee!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Our first visit to First Watch met our expectations for a great brunch. Never heard of this restaurant until I searched for "best brunch in Rockville." Although we got "in line" on their app, our estimated seating time was delayed by about 15 minutes. Next time we'll factor this in. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, evidenced by a high volume of lively chatter. The service was prompt and pleasant, the food was generous and tasty, and the price was fine. We'll be back...and we'll bring friends.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 9, 2019

First Watch is a local favorite, we've been twice for brunch and it did not disappoint. The servers are exceptionally friendly, the food is tasty and fresh. There are daily specials posted, as well as the menu. Easy access, street parking as well as nearby garage parking. Lots of nearby shops too. Wouldn't hesitate to go back again, the bacon is so good!

Date of visit: February 2019
10  Thank PattiMag
Reviewed February 19, 2019

We are from out-of-state and it was our first time visiting after reading the reviews. We were impressed with the cleanliness and ambiance when we walked in. However, for some reason the hostess did not want to make contact with us and seat us. The manager had to come to us and then "request" the hostess to seat us. Later, we noticed another couple just walk away after waiting for a table for quite a while. We ordered standard items like banana pancakes, eggs, bacon, eggs-benedict etc. The food was fine; nothing special though. The coffee however was great.

Date of visit: February 2019