“Cheap and Tasty and More Options Than You Can Eat!”
Review of Tysons Buffet & Restaruant - CLOSED

Tysons Buffet & Restaruant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stopped in for lunch when my mom was visiting. My oh my! Must have at least 10 steam tables with every possible type of food imaginable! The trays were updated frequently and our waitperson kept our drinks replenished. The desserts were a little on the dry side, but I doubt many have room for dessert after sampling all the yummy foods, soups, and sushi. And, if you have been craving a dish of chicken feet, look no further! A great value -- four adults ate their fill for less than $50, including tip! Will definitely go back and try some of the foods I missed this trip!

1  Thank MegtheHealer
There are newer reviews for Tysons Buffet & Restaruant

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Tysons has a large selection, with many choices, but its sad that most of them are fair at best. Looks dirty, and the only perk was the dessert.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

mmmmmm what? Its a Buffet. So sorry it isn't nicer. It could have a bus load of people pull up any time and this is what they have to greet them here in my neighborhood? Its cheep buffet style Chinese food. The staff is super friendly and its just not up to my standard for cleanliness. No Asians I know want to eat here.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went there on Aug 19 via a bus tour. My friend! Lots of food not tasty at all or to my taste. What a waste when I think of so much food I took and could not eat, either it it did not taste good or it looked unclean. So much pork or duck or weird fish menu. This is not China, please. Either you make it clear to the public this place is for Chinese diners or you serve something eatable. For $17, better spend it at KFC or McDonald. The dishes were in plastic, looking unclean and scratched and were wet. You drink Coke in plastic mugs.You eat fruits(they were excellent), the soup (it was awful), the meat (it was tasteless) and the dessert (not a good variety)with the same spoon and fork. The waitresses picked up only the dishes. I have known way better Chinese buffet for less. No smile on the face of the waitresses. That's called a culinary ordeal. For people who like to eat a lot without minding hygiene and taste, go ahead and eat for your money. Not for me! Give me less but of good quality. Honestly I can cook some of the food better by just looking at the recipe. People who value quantity and not care are about quality, you are served. Bon appétit !

Reviewed July 23, 2013

great veggie sushi and vegan choices! the usual chinese stuff plus VERY ethnic dishes. pho also. always fun. kids love it! soft serve is great too!

1  Thank elissa s