“Yummy”

Cuisines: Asian
Sedalia, Missouri
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had a fruity, bacony,salad (I don't remember the ACTUAL name and it was awesome. I really loved it. The employees were helpful and nice.

Visited August 2013

Oceanside, California
“I am Asian so I am much more picky for value and authentity”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My Jewish buddy recoomended this place (as well as PF Chang) but sorry both place can't pass my authentity taste of the traditional and flavorful asian noodles.
I need to say the quality is good if the authentity is not a major issue, the selections are plentiful and atmosphere is interesting.

• Visited June 2012
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Gotta Get Some Noodles, Yeah!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I love Noodles & Company (though not their fb page). There's great service at the one in Downtown Silver Spring. The location in Rockville has the tendency to overcook tofu. I don't know what the deal is, but it's almost always black. I even mention not to over cook it.

✓ Price
Other than that, the food is very good and reasonably priced. You can get a meal and fountain drink for under $10.

✓ Great Food
Definitely check out Noodles & Co. if you like pasta. They also have really good salads here, especially their summer salads.

✓ Variety
They have a decent variety of options. My top three favorites are...
Pesto Cavatappi (I sub out the mushrooms)
Penne Rosa
Pad Thai (I have them cook the asian sprouts)

✓ Recipe Flexibility
It's easy to sub in and out veggies. You can modify a lot of their foods. I really appreciate this flexibility.

✓ Call Ahead
You can call and order your meal. I used to appreciate this when I ate here for lunch during workdays.

• Visited August 2012
Burnsville, North Carolina
“Hard to please”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Our party that night included an adult on strict Gluten Free diet, a pre -schooler who eats nothing, and a picky adult. All were satisfied!
Noodle options included rice (GF), as well as traditional semolina. Several soups were GF, and Mac 'n'n Cheese with little meatballs was a big hit with the 3yr old.
We shall visit them again!

Hyattsville, Maryland
“Excellent meal!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Family meal after church was delicious. Everyone enjoyed their pasta dishes. Quick service, clean restaurant/bathrooms and reasonably priced. Definitely will return.

• Visited July 2012