Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg
$184
$166
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$67
Free cancellation until 06/03
$76
EVEN Hotel Rockville(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$125
$159
$149
$119
Courtyard
All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchentwo bedroom suitekids roomgarden inncomplimentary breakfasthome away from homeindoor poolvery nice staygrocery storethe hotel staffeach morningbreakfast and dinnerdefinitely stay here againa great place to stayrooms were very cleanbreakfast staff
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is my favorite hotel. I have traveled a lot and live in the Washington, D.C. area, not far from the Hilton Homewood Suites, and a couple times a year I will stay at this hotel just for rest and a quiet place to work for a couple days. The suites are large and clean, I sleep like a baby in the beds, and the staff is first-rate. They have perfected the of being there if you need them, but also leaving you enough space to have your peace and quiet. It's close to the metro, and for the price of a tiny room in D.C. you get a beautiful suite in a fairly new hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Hello Mark J,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and for considering us your favorite hotel! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoy our large suites, location and peaceful surroundings. Also, I really appreciate your recognition of our staff, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back the next time you require some quiet enjoyment. Thank you again, and have a great day!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed at Homewood Suites for a family Reunion. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Gaithersburg/Rockville area. Our room was clean and very well appointed. The check-in process was a bit of a nightmare. The young lady who checked us in didn’t bother to verify our names and reservation numbers at the time of check-in, instead she checked us in without regard for the fact that someone might end up without a room for the night or weekend. That is what happened! There happened to be two gentlemen haring the same name, it was our family reunion after all.
Instead of the young lady at the front desk resolving the issue in a more professional manner, she threw the blame at me. She accused me of not presenting a reservation number at the time of check-in, she never asked for a reservation number when we attempted to check into the hotel. Instead she took our photo I.D’s and credit cards and proceeded to hand over keys.
When I asked to see a manager, she ignored me and kept on working as if I was not there. The situation was resolved, the other gentlemen was moved to the Hilton Garden Inn, just across the hallway. The poor customer service resonated with me; I am not likely to stay again at this particular hotel. By the way, I NEVER saw the manager.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear JOE1005,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg. I'm very sorry that you experienced service issues during your arrival. It is our top priority to deliver exceptional, personal service to each of our guests, and I'm sorry that we failed to deliver that service to you. While I can understand why you would not be likely to stay with us again, I hope that you will reconsider so we can provide you with the excellent service that we're known for. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and your feedback. Thank you.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel, with the options for a Homewood or an HGI, is possibly the nicest place I have stayed in 8 years of travel. The place is relatively new, well-maintained, and the staff is friendly. It has convenient access to dining and stores, excellent fitness faciillty, and is close to the Metro for a quick trip into DC. I have stayed here multiple times for leisure and for business. I also like that the hotel is adjacent to a large residential area that has safe paths and walkways for running and walking even late into the evening.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear David J,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Homewood Suites in Rockville. We appreciate your loyalty, and I'm very happy to hear that your find our property to be one of the nicest that you have experienced in the past 8 years. Our friendly staff, convenient location (to the Metro, dining, shops, and great paths and walkways!), and 24-hour fitness center are definitely some great highlights of our hotel for a business or leisure traveler. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back for work or for fun soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Homewood Suites in Rockville. It is a 3 year old facility that shares the property with a Hilton Garden Inn. I was originally booked for the Hilton Garden, but I moved over to the Homewood Suites when I arrived. I prefer the size / layout of the rooms and the complimentary breakfast offered by the Homewood Suites. They are both Hilton properties and are both excellent, but for my travel needs, the Homewood Suites works better.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Hello Robert M,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg, and I'm very happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Our spacious suites and complimentary breakfast are definitely two of the many reasons our guests continue to return. It's also great to hear that you enjoy both of our properties, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Homewood Suite in Rockville. We're visiting DC area and meeting a friend's family in Rockville and decided to stay a night here. The rooms are nicely decorated, super clean, the beds are very comfortable, the room ceilings are taller than many other comparable hotels. Nice food items offered at the free evening reception, our kids enjoyed swimming pool very much, the check in/out was super fast.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Hello Weilan W,

Thank for your choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg during your recent visit to Rockville. I'm very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our clean suites, comfortable beds, complimentary evening reception, heated indoor pool and efficient check-in/check-out. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time you are visiting Rockville. Thanks again, and have a great day!