“A nice place to stay for visiting DC.”

Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Rockville
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stayed here to visit family who live in DC. We were looking for someplace away from the inner city excitement. Homewood Suites was a great price and a great value. The public areas and the rooms are neat and clean, very modern and beautifully decorated. The morning breakfast had a wide variety of foods and plenty of seating. We didn't eat at any of the evening dinners, but they smelled wonderful! The pool and jacuzzi were perfect for unwinding at the end of a day of visiting and site seeing. The hotel is located right next door to a shopping center with a grocery store, and about a mile from a large outdoor mall.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Dear Maizie3213,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg on your recent trip to the area. After reading your comments, I was very pleased to see you were able to enjoy many of the complimentary amenities our hotel offers. Next time you visit be sure to find time to enjoy our evening reception, our chef provides wonderful food and beverage options!

I hope you had a great trip back to Pennsylvania, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Rockville!

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Was here this past week (5/1-5/4) for training. Was picked up very promptly from the metro by Mike (2nd time in 2 years- great guy). Upon getting to the hotel Jasmine checked me in and had an infectious smile and great personality. My room was nice size, very clean, and cold (good thing) when I got in. Every time I passed through the lobby I was greatest by name. The folks in the bar were good and friendly. The only downside was the bar closed at 10pm- kills networking during training. Overall I would recommend this place in the area, but not if you want easy access to DC.

• Stayed: May 2012
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear Captain J47,

I wanted to thank you for choosing The Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg on your recent trip to the area. I am very pleased to hear both Mike and Jasmine, were able to provide memorable service during your time with us. Our goal is to ensure each of our guests receive first class service, and that their expectations are exceeded each time they choose us to be their home away from home. I am glad to see we acheived our goal during your stay.

I also wanted to personally invite you back to stay with us if your travels ever find you in the Rockville-Gaithersburg area.

Thank you again for your time and feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Extremely Classy and all inclusive. At first glance appears to be pricey but so much bang for your buck you can't go wrong. They have an amazing staff from the ground up, so caring and friendly, professional yet casual. The amenities promised are delivered..and then some, unlike other websites. We actually blew off our very last full day to just enjoy where we were. I mean really, a free shuttle to metro or local shopping and dining (You don't want to drive yourself around there) a beautiful breakfast every day, a free dinner, wine and beer 5-7 Mon-Thur. We did not even rent a car. The savings there well took care of the higher price of the facility. I am a believer. I just joined the Hilton Honors Program because that's where we will be staying forever.

Room Tip: Suite (as in 160) ground floor, close to ice maching and elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen M
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear Kathleen M,

I wanted to thank you for staying at our Homewood Suites on your recent trip to the area. I also wanted to let you know that your feedback as a valued guest, is critical to the everyday operation and continuous improvement of our hotel. I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed not only your time with us, but our Homewood Suites and all the amenities and services that are included in each stay at our property.

I hope to see you again if you are ever in the Rockville-Gaithersburg area, and please do not hesitate to let myself or any member of our staff know, if there is anything we can do to make your experience with us better.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Relatively new facility right next door to a Hilton Gardens. Lots of restaurants and amenities nearby. Close to the hospital complex and offices. Staff was terrific and as usual, the room was immaculate. Fully supplied for cooking and dining in, with the choice of having your groceries delivered to your room. Breakfast and dinner are included (4 nights of the week for dinner) and was delicious. You want value, look for a Homewood Suite for short OR long term stays.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Dear Thomas M,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg on your recent trip to the area. I was pleased to see you were able to enjoy many of our hotel amenties during your time with us. We are fortunate to have a great, relatively new property in a convenient location with many local attractions. I was glad to see that the property as a whole has exceeded your expecations, and most certainly look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Rockville.

Thank you for your loyalty, as well as your feedback. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Our 1 week vacation stay at the Homewood Suites in Rockville far exceeded our expectations. The studio suite was huge and was almost like home. The room was very nicely appointed with a huge shower and fully equipped kitchen. Seating was extremely comfortable as was the king sized bed. All of the service was first class from the front desk personel to the meals served to the room service, the employees truly know the meaning of first class service as they went above and beyond being merely helpful. Always remembering your name is a nice touch. The hotel is only about 5-10 minutes from the Shady Grove Metro station and shuttle service is provided by the hotel. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Dennis R.,

Thank you for choosing The Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg on your recent trip to the area! I wanted to sincerely thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. I was glad to see you noted the level of service, spaciousness of our suites, as well as our close proximity to the metro station in your review. We strive to provide the best possible accomodations and service, while exceeding our guest expecatations on each and every stay. My hope is that we achieved our goal during your time with us.

Hope to see you again on your next trip to the Rockville-Gaithersburg area.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

This was my first stay at a Homewood Suites and they've made a fan out of me. I found this hotel to be clean and pleasant. The area where the hotel is located feels safe. It is very close to shopping. (Krispy Kreme doughnuts are just down the street.) The Pool/Spa area is shared with the Hilton Garden Inn. There's free breakfast. The bar is in the lobby of the Hilton Garden Inn. (The hotels share an entrance) The room was clean. Bright and Cheery. I would happily stay here again if we return to the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Dear firstrealvacation,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg on your recent trip to the area, and a sincere welcome from our entire team to the Homewood brand! It was our pleasure to accomodate you on your recent stay. I also wanted to take a moment to thank you for your feedback regarding the cleanliness of our guestrooms and corridors, as well as our close proximity to local attractions such as Krispy Kreme.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance as you become acclimated with the Homewood brand, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I recently stayed for 2 weeks at this hotel and loved it! The staff was EXCELLENT at accommodating me and my family when they arrived. The hotel is very clean, comfortable and homey. The grocery store is a short walk away which was very convenient for preparing food in the room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear NSBrunner,

I wanted to thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg on your recent trip to the area. It is fanstastic to hear such positive feedback regarding our hotel team, cleanliness, and local area amenities located within walking distance at our Fallsgrove Shopping complex. My hope is we have the opportunity to see you again on future trips to the Rockville-Gaithersburg area. We most certainly look forward to the opportunity to provide you with the best possible experience for any and all future stays.

Thank you again for your time, and valued feedback!