“Great gift!”

Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: It’s not in the dictionary, but if it was, Go Ape would be described as a ‘tree top adventure’.That means we build giant obstacle courses up in the trees using ladders, walkways, bridges and tunnels made of wood, rope and super-strong wire, and top it all off with the world's best zip lines.We then equip people with harnesses, pulleys and carabiners, give them a 30 minute safety briefing and training and let them loose into the forest canopy, free to swing through the trees. Of course, instructors are always on hand, regularly patrolling the forests (not in monkey suits unfortunately!)The result is spectacular. The Go Ape experience gets the adrenalin pumping, gets people out of their comfort zones and above all (no pun intended), it’s just great fun.
Harwood, Maryland
“Great gift!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My mom had given my husband and I a gift certificate to Go Ape for Christmas, and we just got a chance to use it last week. We were completely unsure what to expect, but wow! This place was AMAZING! The staff was friendly and spent a good amount of time going over the safety rules before sending you out, leaving you feeling confident and comfortable in the trees.

There are six sites in all. Each site gives different obstacles, and each ends with a zip line to get back to the ground. Each site challenges you and makes you want to push harder- what a great workout!

We went on a Sunday afternoon and it was pretty crowded, but when the lines started to back up, the staff told us that we could re-do another site before moving on so we wouldn't have to wait in line. We didn't mind that, and because we did choose to go to another site, we never had to wait in line more than a few minutes at a time.

I definitely plan on returning soon- what a blast!

It was great for us as a couple, or we would love to bring our friends. I'm sure teenagers would have fun as well!

Visited June 2013

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Activity, good for kids too”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went on mother's day afternoon. We were in the last session that started at 4pm. We had 4 adults and my brother who is 10 years old. All of us had a great time. I do not light height, I don't do roller coasters. At first I was very nervous, even as I was climbing the very first short latter, I was scared to look down. By the end of it I was swinging through the woods. Great fun!

You can park your car across from the cabin. There is also a bathroom in the park that you can use if needed.

Harwood, Maryland
“Exciting adventure”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

OMG this was a blast. Challenging scary safe adventure. I would do it again. What a blast. The staff was friendly, helpful and encouraging.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adult and kid fun”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We had an AWESOME time and would definitely go back. Staff was knowledgable and friendly. Keep in mind that the staff doesn't stay with you, so safety is #1

1 Thank Paoedalat
Olney, Maryland
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Great way to spend time with my kids”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was at least 20 years older than everyone I met here. Wondered what I had gotten myself into. But I had a great time. We moved through quickly. Never had to wait more than a couple of minutes at each platform. Not strenuous but a little sore the next day. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.