$119
Homewood
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$153
$147
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$134
$121
  • Pool
$92
$80
$101
Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$67
$63
$116
$107
  • Restaurant
$109
$87
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

All reviewsfront deskshady groveroom was cleannice hotelgreat place to staystay there againbusiness tripgrocery storefree parkingindoor poolpleasant staybusiness centerfitness centerdc areametro stationhgihilton
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Lady at the desk key'd both my key cards incorrectly. I had to walk all the way back to the reservations desk and wait in a line for them to re-key my key cards. Upon check out one lady was on the phone the other lady was just standing around and I was in a hurry to catch my flight I just wanted to make sure I was properly checked-out as at this point I had very little trust in their competency. The wall the headboard was on shared with a construction zone there is no restful sleep to be had here

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear PlazaKiya,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the HGI Rockville. I'm very sorry for the issues that you experienced during your stay at our hotel. We strive to deliver a seamless experience that our guests deserve, and I apologize that we failed to do so. We appreciate your input as it will only help us to improve our service, and we hope you will consider our hotel the next time you are visiting the area.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

very nice , excellent breakfast buffet ,very clean and quite, loved they stay , always stay here when in town. great price and very friendly hotel employees 5 star hotel , a must try if you are in the area

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Hello Jeffrey M,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville again during your recent trip to the area! We appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that you enjoy our excellent breakfast, clean hotel, friendly staff, and that you consider us to be a 5-star hotel! Thank you again, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stopped here for 1 night on a recommendation from our daughter who stayed at this hotel a few times while visiting a friend in the area. Our stay was very pleasant as the room, restaurant, and overall hotel were lovely. We enjoyed breakfast before we left for Williamsburg. The front desk, housekeeping, and dining staff were friendly, helpful, and very competent.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear jmu08,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and we are very happy that you chose to stay with us based on your daughter's recommendation (and we certainly appreciate her recommendation!). I'm glad that you enjoyed our rooms and restaurant, and it's always great to hear that our team was friendly and helpful. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We booked a room here last minute and got a very good rate. For the money this is a newer, modernized Hilton Garden Inn with a Sleep number bed and energy saving features. The location is convenient to several restaurants, a Starbucks and the interstate. Our room was on the west side facing Shady Grove Rd (a main road) but we didn't hear any traffic noise. Overall a nice stay.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Jewelross,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that you had a nice stay with us. Our convenient location and new, modern decor are definitely a few reasons our guests continue to return, and we certainly hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Good value for money, I stayed here to attended a conference being held in the hotel. Very happy with all aspects of the hotel. I was offered a great rate due to the conference I was attending and they also gave me millitarty discount on top.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Maxine S,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the HGI Rockville! I'm very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience and found our hotel to provide good value. Thanks again, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Rockvillle!