WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersSilver level
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Very Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

The hotel was very nice. The beds were really comfortable and the room was very spacious. The front desk staff and restaurant staff were very courteous. The only complaint was that I asked for a toothbrush and it was never delivered. Also there was a stain on one of the bathroom towels.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Katie A,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that you found our beds to be comfortable, rooms to be spacious, and staff to be courteous. I apologize that we did not deliver on your request, but I appreciate the feedback so we can ensure it does not happen again. Also, I'm sorry that there was a stain on one of your towels. We strive to closely inspect every piece of linen before it is sent to the rooms, and we will be sure to readdress with our team and only deliver crisp, clean, spotless linens! Thank you again for your feedback, and certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

Michael Anderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Bothell, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Bathrooms and rooms not comfortably clean. Those "awesome, adjustable" beds...didn't adjust - weren't awesome. Room service was verrrrrrry slow, consistently. Location is NOT a good one if you are hoping to commute to work in neighboring Bethesda. Overall, there was nothing "honorable" about this stay. Sorry, Hilton...I had hoped for more...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Dear Dana P,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the HGI Rockville, and I apologize for the issues that you experienced. We strive to provide comfortable accommodations, clean rooms, and seamless service. I'm sorry that we failed to provide an excellent atmosphere and deliver personal service that our guests deserve, and for which is Hilton is known. Your feedback will only help us to improve, and we hope you will consider giving us an opportunity to deliver an exceptional experience. Thank you again, and have a great day!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

The staff was helpful and friendly. There were nice details such as cookies in the lobby and ear phones in the gym. The hotel is nicely located a short walk from a shopping center with restaurants and a grocery store. The room was very clean. I recommend this hotel for business or leisure travel.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear VVHTS,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at the HGI Rockville! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, convenient location and a few of the many amenities that our hotel has to offer. We greatly appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Wayne, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed one night in this hotel for a great price. The building was new and beautiful and was in a nice development with restaurants nearby. The service was excellent and the room very clean and nice. The only negatives were that the mattress was a little uncomfortable and the shower was a little slippery. Otherwise this hotel was a great value and had the typical Hilton quality.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Hello Alan H,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the HGI Rockville. I'm very happy to hear that you found our hotel to be of the quality that Hilton is known for. I'm sorry that our adjustable mattress was a bit uncomfortable and that the shower floor was a little slippery, but I appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Both items have already been addressed as the safety and comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance. I'm glad that you enjoyed our beautiful building, convenient location, clean room and excellent service, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Bradenton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn, Rockville, MD for three nights and can not say enough good things about it. From the moment I walked through the doors and was greeted at the desk by DJ until check out and the helpful directions to BWI airport given to me by the young woman behind the desk, I felt so well taken care of. My room (a king) was spacious, well equipped, and immaculate. The housekeeping staff does a fantastic job!! And the mattress was so comfortable!! I used the fitness center and, although it was also immaculate, it lacked the equipment that I was hoping to find - but I believe this is due to the great gym that I go to. What could I really expect from a hotel gym. That being said, the equipment was in perfect condition. I can't wait to return to this beautiful hotel.

Dear Olivia S,

Thank you for staying at the HGI Rockville! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy that your had a fantastic experience. Our comfortable beds, clean and spacious rooms, and immaculate fitness center are a few of the many reasons our guests continue to return. Also, thank you so much for your recognition of DJ and our housekeeping and front desk teams. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This Hilton garden Inn was very well maintained and would recommend it to anybody. I had a problem with regulating air conditioner and it was resolved very quickly after i told front desk. Room was clean and bright. Very clean. Bed was adjustable and comfortable. breakfast was good, not great but I enjoyed it. I would give this hotel a thumbs up

Hello Larry L,

Thank you very much for the thumbs up! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our well maintained property, clean, bright rooms, comfortable bed and breakfast. I'm sorry for the issue you experienced with the A/C, but I'm glad our team resolved the problem quickly. Thank you again for your feedback, and hope to welcome you and your family back again soon!

Somerset
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

no matter what time it is, still greeted by a representative with a smile and made me feel welcome. the representative at the front desk was full of energy and made sure all the questions i had were answered and went above and beyond to meet my expectations

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Roger W,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy that our entire team took great care of you and exceeded your expectations. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!