Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg
$88
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$125
$107
CambriaHotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$109
$149
Homewood
$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$90
$84
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
$73
$107
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Sheraton Rockville Hotel(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanshady groverecommend this hotelnice hotelgreat place to staystay there againfront desk staffbusiness tripgrocery storeindoor poolfree parkingpleasant staybusiness centerfitness centerdc areashuttle servicemetro station
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The service and location was just what we needed. The grounds were very nice and well groomed. Especially liked the outdoor grill that was opened to the guest. My only turn off was the allergic reaction that I had from the laundry service. I have stayed in other Hiltons in the same area without incident, but this time I am covered with welts and hives. For this reason I will not be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank George P
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hello George P,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg during your recent trip to the DC area. I'm glad that you enjoyed our service, location and amenities, but I'm sorry that our laundry service caused an allergic reaction. We are committed to providing fresh, clean linens to all of our guests, and we hope that you would still consider our property for a future stay.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you are in or around the Shady Grove Hospital area in Rockville, you will be happy to find this great little hotel. It is conveniently located near a large shopping area with many stores and restaurants (walking distance) and very close to the hospital. The staff was warm and welcoming; and the room was very clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the buffet breakfast that was very good and satisfying and did not "break the bank!"

Room Tip: They have a nice indoor pool and fitness center so don't forget to bring you swim suit!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Hello drlynnrose,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg. I'm very happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our hotel and that you enjoyed our convenient location, welcoming staff, clean room, and a few of the many great amenities our hotel has to offer. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This hotel has a fantastic staff, they are very professional and helpful. We enjoyed the amenities and great location within walking distance to just about everything you could need (restaurants, supermarket, etc.) in the nearby Fallsgrove shopping area. Hope to have an opportunity to return in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Hello Stevo-WHT,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our many hotel amenities and great location. Also, I greatly appreciate your recognition of our fantastic staff. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Rockville. Thank you again, and have a great day!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

It was clean, well organized and overall was a comfortable stay. The breakfast is a bit overpriced. The rooms were clean. Pillows were a bit too soft. It has a nice outside area to sit where you can take a drink from the bar.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The hotel was very clean. Tbe location was great right on a main street so convenient to shops and restaurants. Our room was nice but on the small side. It had a coffee pot, mini fridge and microwave which was nice. My husband made good use of the desk. We had a king size bed which was one of those sleep number beds. I don't think ours was working because we didn't notice any difference between when it was set to all the way firm and all the way soft. In any case the bed was just OK. The pillows were feather pillows and we didn't care for them at all.

We ordered room service from the restaurant there. The food was good but definitely not worth the $35 for two cheeseburgers. Service was quick...we had our food within 30 minutes.

We stayed in room 113. I requested a low floor and I was happy that my request was granted. However, I believe that particular room backed up against the restaurants kitchen or elevator shaft or maybe both. It was just SO noisy! There was large amounts of banging behind the wall that our heads were facing. It seemed to quiet down some after around 11 or maybe a little later. But it started right up again by 5am. When we werent bothered by the banging noise, the constant on and off of the AC unit on the room was keeping us up so there was very little sleep going on in our room.

We didn't eat breakfast there in the morning so I cant ccomment on that. Check out was fast and easy. For over $200 a night I would have expected a little more. I will be traveling to that area every 8 weeks for at least 4-5 more times. Would I stay there again? If I received a discount code or something to reduce the price probably. And only if I was assured that my room would not be anywhere near the restaurant or elevator shaft!!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Kerri124,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg. I'm very happy that you found our hotel to be clean and location convenient, and it's great that you enjoyed the many in-room amenities that our rooms have to offer. I'm sorry for the noise that you experienced during your stay. I certainly understand the importance of a good rest when traveling, and I apologize that we did not provide a peaceful environment for you and your husband. We would certainly like the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are traveling to Rockville so you can enjoy one of our other 111 guestrooms that we have available. Thank you again for your feedback, and have a great day!