Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn (Rockville MD) the weekend of Jan 26/13. It was my first time to the Washington DC area and I selected this location based on work I had to do.
Pro's - Hotel is newer, I would guess built in last couple of years or so
- Hotel is clean and the room was in good shape
- Staff were generally friendly
- Free parking and wi-fi. (other hotels in area were asking for $ for wi-fi)
- Quiet area and the is a office/business district
- It can be cold outside in Jan. The weekend I was there was no different. Over a period of two days, the hot water in both the shower and the sink took approx 45 seconds before hot water was present. This seems like a really long time for a newly built hotel?
- Limited food /dining options in area. There was a mall 5-10 min walk away, I remember a Starbucks, Panera bread and a Cheesburger Restaurant.
Overall, nice hotel and I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg is the premier business and leisure hotel in the Rockville-Gaithersburg area. Offering full service accommodations including daily shuttle service, room service, corporate and social meeting space, full service restaurant offering mid-scale dining with breakfast and dinner selections, complimentary high speed wireless and LAN internet service, indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and 24 hour fitness center, with a designated children's room offering games and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg Hotel Rockville