Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn (Rockville MD) the weekend of Jan 26/13. It was my first time to the Washington DC area and I selected this location based on work I had to do.
Pro's - Hotel is newer, I would guess built in last couple of years or so
- Hotel is clean and the room was in good shape
- Staff were generally friendly
- Free parking and wi-fi. (other hotels in area were asking for $ for wi-fi)
- Quiet area and the is a office/business district
- It can be cold outside in Jan. The weekend I was there was no different. Over a period of two days, the hot water in both the shower and the sink took approx 45 seconds before hot water was present. This seems like a really long time for a newly built hotel?
- Limited food /dining options in area. There was a mall 5-10 min walk away, I remember a Starbucks, Panera bread and a Cheesburger Restaurant.
Overall, nice hotel and I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg is the premier business and leisure hotel in the Rockville-Gaithersburg area. Offering full service accommodations including daily shuttle service, room service, corporate and social meeting space, full service restaurant offering mid-scale dining with breakfast and dinner selections, complimentary high speed wireless and LAN internet service, indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and 24 hour fitness center, with a designated children's room offering games and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg Hotel Rockville