“My Favorite Local Place”
Review of Lola Cafe & Bakery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lola Cafe & Bakery
Washington, DC
“My Favorite Local Place”
Reviewed November 7, 2010

Lola has awesome "Cafe con Leche", best around, and add a factura with Dulce de Leche! Their empanadas are the best I have had, the ham/cheese quiche is delicioso, the salads & steaks perfectly done. Staff are so pleasant. Great beer selection & gelato as well! Great prices for what you get. Now there is a great wine bar across the way, Jackie's, that I will try next. ENJOY. You won't be disappointed!

Maryland Line, Maryland
“Expat cravings: duly satisfied!”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

This is a cozy coffee shop with mouth-watering pastries (facturas and more), amazing cakes and the best tea sandwiches (sandwichitos de miga) in town! The service is wonderful and combined with their home style cooking, it's the closest to going to Bs. As. for me! They serve lunch and dinner specials that are really good. I've tried their milanesas con fritas, and they were yummy. Lola also offers catering, which I haven't tried, but I've ordered tea sandwiches for parties and they are always a success.

1 Thank Maga