“Pleasant atmosphere, good food and not too expensive.”
Review of Fontina Grille

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed June 5, 2019

We enjoyed the atmosshere and the food as well as goo d service.Not too noisy and a broad Italian menu. We go back now and then for diner.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

I will not recommend the salmon salad. My salad meal was topped with 3 small dry pieces of salmon while other's meal was nice salmon. The after golf salmon salad meal was disappointing.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Great service and food at Fontina Grille. We shared the caprese salad and two types of pizza (one gluten free). Everything was excellent! Great find!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Went on a weekday night after having tasted their delicious fontina white pizza before to see the place packed. This was our first time dining in the restaurant even though it’s so close to us and we were so glad to have finally tried it. We understood after leaving the restaurant why this place was so full.
Service was quick and efficient and they promptly gave us delicious bread and olive oil. Had the crab cakes and calamari for appetizers and can’t complain about them at all. Both were so fresh and delicious. The calamari was nicely crispy and the crab cakes flavorful.
For my entree I ordered the risotto which was the best I have had. They were also very generous with their servings and the shrimp was big. This came with the house salad from the option of house salad, caesar salad, or soup. I also had creme brulee for dessert which was the perfect wrap up to the meal.
My family had the rib eye, grilled salmon, and crab & salmon rose. Had a bite of all of this and all were so delicious. The salmon is one of the best I’ve tasted. The only criticisms was that for the rib eye, the asparagus that came with it was too tough. The peanut butter cheesecake is also not something spectacular. Otherwise, everything was perfect.
Overall, great experience with fast and efficient service. The pricing was definitely fair for the amount of food they serve.
My family is definitely going to come back to try out the other dishes! And we want to especially try the peanut butter bomba dessert too!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019

My mens group went for lunch and everyone got the buffet. It was quite disappointing in most respects, especially the steak and chicken dishes, and the two pizzas were just plain cheese without any good toppings. Really not worth the money.

Date of visit: March 2019
Jad M, Owner at Fontina Grille, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

To be fair and candid in regards to this review, the group was not happy for two reasons, 1. I did not succumb to their strong arm tactic of getting a discount on the already special price of 11.99 per person all you can eat buffet. 2. They refused to pay 18 percent automatic gratuity for their party of 15 guests. The reason they claim for not wanting to pay the gratuity was because it was a buffet and less service is needed. You are an "accomplished" writer and a successful man, how you find the need to not want to pay a fair service charge and nickel and dime me over a service fee is frankly beyond me. specially when you know its going to a hardworking server earning a minimum salary. When I refused their bullying tactic to reduce the gratuity fee and/or give a discount on the buffet, they resorted to cyber bullying and using this platform to hurt the business.

I m happy that as a restaurant owner I stood my ground, and hope that other restaurant resist the temptation of giving you a discount in hopes you don't threaten them with a bad review