“High End Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Want to enjoy a most enjoyable sit-down Thai dinner with "all the trimmings"? Thai Pavilion is a visit you'l thoroughly enjoy. Prompt service, excellent food. If you'll look for Thai food, this is your answer.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Two co-workers and I stopped by Thai Pavilion for a quick lunch recently. This was the first visit for me and one colleague. The other colleague had been to the restaurant previously. We were seated promptly and drinks arrived quickly.

We were disappointed that the lunch specials (two courses for $10) featured 3 dishes only. That was the shortest lunch special list any of us had seen, anywhere. I decided to go with the Pad Thai with pork, one co-worker went with her favorite Sweet and Sour Shrimp, while the other chose one of the lunch specials with Green Curry and Hot & Sour Soup.

Our food arrived within a reasonable amount of time. We were chatting a lot so we didn’t check.

The Pad Thai was good (although the egg arrived as a whole fried piece on top of the noodles), a different presentation than I’ve seen before. My co-worker’s Sweet and Sour Shrimp was as good as she remembered. My other co-worker enjoyed her green curry and Hot & Sour soup - interestingly enough the egg in the soup came curdled-looking instead of the usual ribbons of egg you usually see in this soup.

All in all, service was good and the food was tasty. We’ll be back.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Food is excellent and service is quick. Great place for outdoor dining.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

My daughter is kind of a "foodie" who loves Thai food and this is one of her favorite places to get it. We've eaten here or had takeout several times over the last few months and each time the food has been "oh, wow, this is GOOD" kind of quality. Service is friendly, welcoming. One quibble is that the restaurant itself can get kind of noisy, especially on a weekend night. But it's definitely worth it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Food and service were awesome! Menu is like a book! It's only difficult to choose. The food was awesome! I highly recommend it!