“Great Greek food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cava
Ranked #19 of 404 Restaurants in Rockville
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Greek food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food at Cava is incredible! Any menu item is sure to delight! I like the 'mezze' style portions because this way you can have a taste of a lot of different dishes. The saganaki (flamed cheese is awesome), as is the octopus, lamb chops and scallop risotto. You cannot go wrong with any of the dishes, really.

Now to the reason they are missing an excellent review is that the service there is not great. So if you are looking for great food and don't care too much about good service then this is a place to go for sure! I still return despite this because the food is that good.

• Visited November 2012

Rockville, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food at Cava is amazing. So much to choose from that we have to go back. The staff was great, the food came out fast and it was delicious. I highly recommend it!

• Visited December 2012
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Small Space, Packed with flavor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

I had a wonderful time at the Cava Mezze in Rockville, MD. Food was excellent, great atmosphere - full of energy. Great location to be comfortable and catch up on conversation with friends. Excellent vegetarian options. I normally don't like tapas, but it was very satisfying and filling.

• Visited November 2012
Rockville, Maryland
“Exactly what I thought it would be...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Frwaking awesome! My wife and i got a cheese dish, calamari, spicy lamb meatballs, and house salad...wow for each one.

Greeters could have been nicer but we didn't wait too long past the quoted wait time. It was just the dismissive nature of how they interacted with people. I got over that pretty quick since the Service was super fast. Nothing special about the staff but they were efficient and friendly.

Prices were what I expected for North Potomac and a successful spot. We will most def going back to satisfy our greek cravings.

Portage, MI
“We always leave happy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Anytime we have out of town visitors we always take them to Cava. The food is consistantly amazing, the servers are attentive, and the menu is creative.

We usually order 1-2 menu items per person. Which is usually more than enough food. It's fun to try different items each visit but we certainly have our favorites. The saganaki is, hands down, the most amazing I've ever had. We order it every time. The chickpeas three ways is another of my favorites; so flavorful.

You really can't go wrong at Cava.