“Exactly what I thought it would be...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cava

Cava
Ranked #21 of 406 Restaurants in Rockville
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rockville, Maryland
“Exactly what I thought it would be...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Frwaking awesome! My wife and i got a cheese dish, calamari, spicy lamb meatballs, and house salad...wow for each one.

Greeters could have been nicer but we didn't wait too long past the quoted wait time. It was just the dismissive nature of how they interacted with people. I got over that pretty quick since the Service was super fast. Nothing special about the staff but they were efficient and friendly.

Prices were what I expected for North Potomac and a successful spot. We will most def going back to satisfy our greek cravings.

Portage, MI
“We always leave happy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Anytime we have out of town visitors we always take them to Cava. The food is consistantly amazing, the servers are attentive, and the menu is creative.

We usually order 1-2 menu items per person. Which is usually more than enough food. It's fun to try different items each visit but we certainly have our favorites. The saganaki is, hands down, the most amazing I've ever had. We order it every time. The chickpeas three ways is another of my favorites; so flavorful.

You really can't go wrong at Cava.

Austin, Texas
“Excellent Greek Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We ate dinner here on a crowded Friday night, but service was prompt and the food was fantastic. Our choices were mini-gyros, orzo salad, and spanikopita. Each dish came out as it was prepared. All our choices were excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to eat here again.

• Visited September 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great Greek Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I had lunch. I had the lamb mash and the cava fries. The lamb mash had cubed potatoes, ground lamb, a fried egg and a wonderful sauce. The fries had feta cheese and cucumber sauce for dipping. Excellent food. I left 2 empty plates and a enjoyed a perfect lunch.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went there with my mother since she was in town, having always passed it but never eaten there. It was great, we ordered the lamb chops which were delicious, and I ordered the Cava mac and cheese which was good too. The only downside was that it took a while for our meatballs to come, after constant reminders to our waitress. The waitress was very apologetic, and when the meatballs did come they were very good. It is very loud and dark, but we got used to it after a while. Overall a good experience.

• Visited July 2012