Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cindy E
Edgewater, Maryland

Awesome

Review of Haven Point Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 30, 2015
My parents and I spent the weekend here last August and we LOVED it...the rooms are so clean and nice and it is very quiet.....the owner went above and beyond for us and the breakfasts were AWESOME....we loved it so much we already booked a weekend for next year!!!!
Date of stay: August 2015
$134
  • BestWestern.com
11.9 miles from Haven Point Inn
View more hotels in Rock Hall
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Spent two nights at Haven Point. Room was clean, comfortable, well appointed. Breakfasts were excellent, especially the Breakfast Casserole. Judith is an excellent hostess. I can just imagine how wonderful this place is during the summer high season.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Karen L
Reviewed October 5, 2015

I made a reservation to stay here through an online service provider. Unfortunately, Hurricane Joaquin ruined my plans just a few hours after I made the reservation. I spoke to Judith and she said she would cancel my reservation and I would not be charged; however, the online service provider still charged me. I called Judith when I saw the charge on my statement. Judith followed up with both the service provider and me to help me get credited. If she was willing to do all that for me, imagine her level of service for paying customers! I will stay here when I come back to Rock Hall.

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed September 28, 2015

My husband and stayed at Haven point inn for a weekend (baby moon) get away. Julia is an excellent host and inn keeper. She is also an excellent resource for things to do around the area and on the Eastern shore. If you are looking for farmhouse/beach house boutique hotel experience this is the place! Our room was fantastic, clean, equipped with the newest appliances. The breakfast was delicious (she takes your order the day before) and it very filling. The inn is close to the beach and other attractions including the East neck wildlife reserve. Overall we would most definitely return!

Date of stay: September 2015
2  Thank OgirlY
Reviewed July 29, 2015

We stayed at Haven Point Inn on our first visit to Rock Hall. We had a wonderful few days. Judith was the perfect host. The rooms were new, clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. The location is perfect, close to Town, Beach and Marinas. I highly recommend Haven Point Inn and would definitely return....

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank juliebH3862IJ
Reviewed June 29, 2015

We had a wonderful 2 nights (June 26 &27, 2015) at Haven Point Inn and Gallery. Our room was very nice with everything that we wanted. Very cozy, too. Comfy bed and heating and A/C were perfect. We were meeting friends on a boating trip and appreciated the 1 mile distance to the marina. Bicycles were available right outside. Very flat so an easy place to bike. The breakfast that was included was homemade and delicious. We were able to order from a menu the night before and all of the choices were better than restaurant quality. We ate in the art gallery - that was lots of fun. We met very nice people who were also staying at the Inn. Transportation was so easy - a tram picks you up and takes you anywhere in town for only $1 a ride, It was available until late in the evening which gave us a chance to get together with our friends and safely and quickly return to the Inn. During the day, we visited the nice shops in town. Again, a quick tram ride away - great way to see the entire town. Our hosts could not have been nicer to us.

Date of stay: June 2015