“Come as you are!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Rock Hall
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Harbor Shack offers a diverse menu of Local seafood, steaks, burgers, sandwiches and Mexican fare. Whether it's ribs, Rib eye or Rock fish we serve it up delicious. We offer full lunch and dinner menu from 11:30 am til close. The bar stays open longer than the kitchen. The kitchen hours vary by season and day. The restaurant hours provided here are for the kitchen serving food. We provide priority seating reservations. Come dine with us on the Rock Hall Harbor by car or by boat. Air conditioned main dinning, open air waterfront and deck dinning.Casual and fun with seasonal live entertainment Great dock bar and good food. Check our website for hours of operation.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very casual. Good food, good value. Great happy hour place. Nice big deck at the waters edge to enjoy when it gets warm.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Casual dining atmosphere with a very good selection of food. The wait staff did a great job and all of the food choices in our party were very good. The bar area was a little noisy, but not enough to keep me from going back again

1  Thank M0m0f3S0ns
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Harbor Shack quite a few times and I must say that other than one time finding a hair in my corn bread (that was really gross), the food is really good. The fajitas are better than ones I have had in a Mexican restaurant, the prime rib is out of this world, and I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal there (except for the cornbread incident). However, the service can sometimes be somewhat cold and "barely there". Last time we were there, we waited and waited and waited for our check and finally had to go ask for it, which shouldn't happen.. and that could be forgiven if the waitress would have had a personality.. I kept saying how good things were, trying to be upbeat, and all she would say was "good" in a monotone and rush away. Regarding the hair in the cornbread (2 years ago), all the waitress said was, "Oh, I guess you don't want that." and whisked it away... no apology, nothing. It's hit or miss on the friendly waitresses... there ARE some. I just think that friendly people waiting on you are part of the experience of dining out... I always say all can be forgiven (slow service) if you have a friendly waitress. I always give honest reviews and I hope this is helpful. Oh... I also must say... Harbor Shack is in a really cool location.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Our large group at here on Friday night in the bar, and had a great time. Good atmosphere, good service, and good food made for a fun night for everyone.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stopped in on a cold November evening. I had the coffee crusted rib steak and spouse had half rack of ribs. Calamari appetizer was so-so. Rib steak was outstanding, done perfectly, tender and juicy. Pork ribs were also excellent. Portions are large. They nickel-and-dime you for toppings for burgers. We'll return.

1  Thank 74HarryRuby