“Good Food and View”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I like casual dining so this was a good place for me. My husband had the flounder sandwich and it was well prepared. My friend had the crab cake and salad, and she said it was delicious. I do not eat seafood (allergies), so we came earlier in the day to check the menu. I saw there was a barbeque chicken sandwich which I could eat, so we made reservations, continued our sight-seeing, and came back later for dinner. Much to my disappointment, they were out of the barbeque chicken sandwich, the one thing I could eat. So I ordered the chicken wrap without the ranch dressing, and again, I was disappointed because it was highly crispy chicken. I probably should have asked first and not assume it would be grilled. I can understand why the other poster noted his disappontment with the corn and salad not being available. Small things like that make a difference to customers, and their feelings should be respected and not scorned. The atmosphere was relaxing, the view pleasant, and the waitress personable.

1  Thank LouisePennsylvania
There are newer reviews for Waterman's Crab House

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went for the crabs and ordered 1/2 dozen extra large crabs. They were average tasting crabs at best. There was no sweetness to them. The onion rings were nicely done and our waitress was great. The place was your typical crab house with lots of picnic benches outside on the deck overlooking the water.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Broiled Rockfish sandwich used frozen breaded, not fresh fish. Flounder sandwich was fresh and a healthy portion. Blue Crab burger was very good. Carry a number of draft beers, but no dark or stout brews. Service good but not outstanding. Great water view. Rascal Pants, Sweetie, and friends

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This place is right on the water, big boats, lots of activity, and a good bar scene. The waitress never offered the specials, brought our dinner before we finished our appetizers, never checked back on us after we got our dinners, rushed us all night long, but took 15 minutes to get the check after we asked for it.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

....and efficient / friendly service too. Thank you Crabhouse staff for 2 great meals during our 3 day getaway. Will return when in Rock Hall.