All reviews fishing trip hot shower bed was comfortable off season marina refrigerator boat gazebo grounds water key grill
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Hotels were full in Chestertown, so we had to drive to Rock Hall. Very glad we did! This motel was perfect-- old-fashioned and no frills, but very clean and safe, and a good price. The grounds are great for kids and dogs, and the views of the water and marina were a treat! There's also a gazebo and grill, and even a w/d. Walked to Waterman's Restaurant, and then around the "block" because, of course, we ate too much, and was treated to a family of deer. A perfect stay!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2018

When was the last time the host of a hotel baked breakfast for their guests? The host here does just that! This place seems geared to boaters wanting a dry bed and a hot shower, but we land lovers enjoyed ourselves too. The views are wonderful. The gift shop has a lot of boating supplies, but also a free lending library (nice touch). The location is very convenient to town, so we walked there. The rooms were large with a dining table and a large bathroom. We enjoyed staying here and will return.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank scabie
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Nice clean room with a refrigerator and a front porch. The bed was comfortable and the folks that run the place were very nice. It’s an easy walk to the harbor and restaurants, essentially just across the street. I was just there to crash while getting my boat ready to launch. I could’ve slept on the boat but decided to stay at the Mariner to have access to a hot shower and a real bed after working like a demon. I’m glad I decided to treat myself. I may put friends or relatives up here in the future after a day sail instead of trying to accommodate everyone on board.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

What more can I say? The staff was quite pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable. I had a couple of personal issues while I was there and they went out of their way to be helpful. I arrived later in the evening than I expected during the off-season. But they met me, and helped me with finding dinner when most places were closed for the evening.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2017

First trip to Rock Hall and first stay at the Mariners. This motel worked for us. We needed a place to lay our hats for a night and this was perfect. The room was clean and had the necessary items we required. We generally stay at 4 star hotels but found this place was good for the night. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only drawback is you can hear what is happening 4 doors down from your room. The location is great. We will return and I would recommend the Mariners to friends who need a reasonable place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AnnB21661, Owner at Mariners Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

peekawoo,
Thank you for your remarks. We hope you rested well, we think our motel is pretty perfect also! We also realize some voices really carry, the gentlemen you refer to were
asked to quiet down, I understood they did. Sorry you were disturbed.
Hope to host you again if you come to Rock Hall.
Ann