“More than a coffee shop!”
Review of Java Rock

Java Rock
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Rock Hall
Description: Gimme! brand coffee and fabulous food, as well as gift items and wine!
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Walk into Java Rock and be greeted like an old friend, even if it's your first time. Of course you have your choice of any kind of coffee drink you would like, but I highly recommend going around lunch time to try out the tasty salads and sandwiches they have prepared fresh that day.

In addition to the delicious food and excellent coffee (and I'm a coffee snob), Java Rock features an eclectic selection of gifts, books, cards and other items that are fun to browse through. They also have a good selection of wine in a separate room. I have attended a wine and cheese tasting there and it was first rate.

Friendly staff, excellent drinks and food, a fun environment -- you can see why it keeps people coming back.

3  Thank AnnaSoo

Reviewed July 17, 2013

After I ordered my coffee I became so distracted by the great books they have for sale, they had to call my name twice to get my attention! This is one of the coolest coffee shops I've ever been too (and I've been to a lot them). Mochas are my drink of choice and they have a great one! I like an extra shot of espresso in mine and they had to problem filling that order. Very sweet staff.

2  Thank Lea-Anne J
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I make a point of stopping there every time I drive through Rock Hall. The staff is always friendly, the atmosphere is warm and the drinks are delicious and the perfect temperature. Coffee is supposed to be hot!
This place is very family friendly. The gifts and cards are a hoot and browsing them only adds to the enjoyment when I visit.

1  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is a delightful little shop in the charming town of Rock Hall, MD. The first thing I noticed were the big smiles on all the baristas and the warm, friendly decor. While my latte was being prepared, I browsed through a fabulous selection of hilarious cards and gifts and laughed so loud that I drew a bit of attention to myself. My vanilla latte was perfect -- hot (the way hot drinks are SUPPOSED to be served) and with a beautiful leaf design in the foam. I hate to get drinks that are tepid and cool off before I get to enjoy them and I got to enjoy this one long enough to browse, shop, and chat with the baristas. I can't wait to return and highly recommend this shop to anyone who's in the area. In fact, it's worth a special trip.

2  Thank RichGirlRed
Reviewed July 16, 2013

But I loved this place! Great staff, excellent coffee. Hot? Um, yeah. That's what coffee is supposed to be. Put some ice cubes in it or calm down for a few while it cools off.

Also, cartoon old naked people? Didn't you ever crack open a National Geographic or your mom's hidden Playgirl mags growing up? Or watch Skinemax after hours for the naked scenes? Sheesh.

2  Thank Katslp2003