“A Great Experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Maryland
“A Great Experience”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I went with a friend when I found out they had just open from closing during the winter. The People that work their are so sweet and they really do make sure you are taken care of!! The drinks are the BEST!!! And the food is by FAR the best!! A little pricey, but worth it for great quality!!! The Crabcake I had, had practically no filler in it. It was nice to actually taste the crabmeat!! My friend had a new item, it was fish being cooked on a cedar plank!! She told me it was terrific. The Cedar plank gave the fish a great flavor she said!! I will definitely be back again!

Visited April 2012
3 Thank FreeBirdMaryland

Fleetwood, PA
“Best crab cakes in Rock Hall (and possibly on the Eastern Shore)....”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

My husband and I decided to try Swan Point again because of a coupon offer...We had been avoiding the restaurant after it gained a bad reputation during the years it was leased by the previous owner. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. The crab cakes are worth the trip, especially during the months when local crab is available. The desserts are also very tasty. The only complaint I might have is that the veggies are a bit overcooked. Service is good, and prices are reasonable.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Catwillow
Lancaster, PA
“Really enjoyed our dinner here”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We went back here after having eaten here several years ago. It has been renovated and looks very nice. It is not on the water. It is a little hard to find but they will pick you up if you call. Not sure if this is just in season. Our friends enjoyed the Party in your Mouth Appetizer ($14.95) and the Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread ($4.95), which was as good as her mother made. We also enjoyed the Prime Rib and the Crabmeat Imperial ($24.95). They also have a nice bar there. Would rate this as our favorite place for dinner in Rock Hall.

• Visited October 2011