All reviews manor house paddle boards continental breakfast great room hot dish free kayaks bikes provided yogurt nice breakfast boat yard large deck get away home away from home a great stay common areas great place to visit water activities
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019

I was in Rock Hall, MD for a two-day sailing class and chose The Inn at Haven Harbour for its proximity to my sailing class marina. What a great surprise when I arrived at the Inn. Great location, spotless accommodations and very quiet (partly due to it being pre-Memorial Day holiday). I had my guest house, with six separate guest rooms and complete kitchen all to myself the first night. Perfect. I arrived at the Inn some four hours beyond the check-in window, but with notice, they were only to happy to accommodate my late arrival.

A beautiful destination in a beautiful destination. I will be returning with my wife in the near future!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

It was a perfect spot for our overnight for a friend's wedding. Will return for a longer stay as staff was great and rooms were charming plus a delicious breakfast. Bikes available and right at the marina with nearby beach.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dottie W, Manager at Inn at Haven Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

We have been in Inn at Haven Harbour one night but next time will plan a longer stay because the place is peaceful and perfect to see the sunset.
the room was very comfortable but we suggest to book for a room with the view of the garden/marina. this place is perfect whom you love sailing but in our case a nice solution to visit the area.

Room tip: view on the marina
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Dottie W, Manager at Inn at Haven Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We are so happy you enjoyed your short stay and hope to see you again soon for longer!!

Reviewed April 15, 2019

There are quite a number of room variations in the buildings of this Inn. The rooms are very clean, cute in a nautical way, and some even have a porch attached. The common rooms (living room, breakfast room) are very comfortable and welcoming. Breakfast is not fancy but good, and plenty of choices are available. The staff is friendly and helpful. My only problem is that rates stay the same during all seasons, and quite obviously, the Inn has much more to offer in the summer with the pool and outside amenities. In winter, you're still paying for that non-usable pool and outside area!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019

Another great stay at the Inn at Haven Harbour. We came during the offseason to meet up with some local friends to plan a fall sailing trip. We've been staying at the Inn for several years now but this is the first time there during the off season. Everything was perfect and we really enjoy staying here.

Great views of Swam Creek, friendly staff, clean rooms and a great breakfast each morning. Dottie and the rest of the staff are wonderful and we always feel at home here. Can't wait for our next trip!

Room tip: Get a view of Swam Creek
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Dottie W, Manager at Inn at Haven Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review and your continued patronage! We are very happy that you enjoy your stays with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!