“Love this place”

Muskrat Alley Cafe
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Rock Hall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Muskrat Alley Cafe is open on the weekends from 8am till noon. We serve an award winning breakfast to our B&B guests and to the general public. All our dishes are served hot and fresh. Our jumbo lump crab meat and shrimp quiche, frittata, 10 different belgian waffles, biali egg sandwiches and brekfast wraps are some of the delicious items we serve.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Whenever we have guests visiting over a weekend, we take them to Muskrat Alley for breakfast. Great waffles topped with fresh fruit, and eggs in a variety of ways - bialy sandwich, frittata, quiche, wrap. We love to sit outside, with a view to the water. Visiting children love the hammock and games.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Muskrat is an awesome little cafe. We had a great breakfast on Sunday and woke on Labor Day Monday craving some more. Why? The Biali.

A Biali is a breakfast sandwich with the usual egg, cheese and meat but it's served on an English muffin bottom with a Bagel top. They do some nice grilled onion snuggled into the Bengal hole. Very tasty!
The serve a few different variations of the Biali, so take your pick. The homemade shrimp and crab is another winner.
I always love a cafe where I can gift shop while I wait for my food to be served. We bought a beautiful custom throw pillow for our boat.
Like I said...lots of fun and we will back for sure!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We love the bialy breakfast sandwiches, the waffles, and most of all the delightful atmosphere. The proprietor is wonderful!

1  Thank Heather L
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wonderful choices on the menu. Our group had the frittata and waffles. Both delicious. Cute, cozy atmosphere that was also a gift shop. Food was delicious and I loved that the coffee bar offered not only take out cups but real 'morning size ' ceramic coffee mugs.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

If you're looking for cakey things for breakfast, this is the place. I don't personally like pancakes or waffles but they do look very good.