“Not great”

Add it.
Nino Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I ate here a few times after the move from Randallstown. I think it was the dirt in the old place that made the food so good. The last time I ate at the new place, the service was not great. The employees were much more interested in socializing with each other than preparing and serving the food. They are pricey now, too. The main reason that I will never go back is because I was sick for three days after eating there the last time. Chipotle has better food, larger portions and is much less expensive.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

They're no longer in Randallstown. They moved to Owings Mills several years ago. While the new location is clean; not like the "dive" atmosphere of the old place, the food is still awsome!