“Great Relaxing Coffee Shop”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Get'n Grounded Coffee Shop
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We just stopped here as we were traveling along Route 13. What an unexpected treat. The shop is similar to other coffee shops such as Starbucks, Coffee Beanery ,or Brew Haha in that there were a variety of coffees, teas, pasteries, sandwiches all served in a relaxing atmosphere. The shop is located in a strip mall, but is worth the effort to stop. The coffee was wonderful. I had a great cappuccino and my husband had a rich, bold brew from Sumatra. We loved the orange cranberry muffin. We also tried a croissant with egg and cheese. Delicious! We were also impressed with the friendly and personable barista. Great place to stop when visiting Princess Anne or traveling along Route 13.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

A big city coffee shop in a small town setting. Very friendly staff, fresh pastries, comfortable seating choices. My favorite is the Black & White cookie with a hot chai latte. delicious. Only small negative is sometimes they get behind on keeping tables clean as staffing is lean & mean. I've been told by friends that their sandwiches are excellent too though I've not been here for lunch.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

My wife and I stopped in for tea and coffee...it was our first time here. She ordered a berry tea and I opted for the dark roast sumatra coffee. I tasted her tea and it was delicious. My coffee had a lot to be desired. It tasted very weak and flavorless....nothing like a dark roast coffee should taste....especially from a coffee shop. My wife had to ask for honey for her tea since their dispenser bottle was empty...sugar was also empty and I had used the last of their splenda....this was around 8:45am by the way...and there was no crowd.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've been numerous times. Would be hard pressed to say what is my favorite thing to have here.... The sandwiches are generous and very good. The panninis finger licking yummy. And that sweets case! Theres usually a Smith Island Cake there along with bagels and arrangements of pastry. The locally made ice cream (Island Creamery) is a must try as well. I dont drink coffee so cant comment on that, love the Hawk Hot Chocolate and the tea selection.

Cozy interior, comfortable seating with wi fi connection. Good assortment of magazines, books, newspapers and games to kill time. Live entertainment most weekends. Small crowds so always feels intimate.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stopped in a couple weeks ago on a Sat. afternoon for lunch. It's in a strip mall, so not much to look at from the outside, but very nice on the inside. I actually did not order a drink but the others in the group did, and they were all happy with them. I had a tuna salad sandwich that was larger than average, and pretty tasty.