“Didn't experience all the Hype...”
Review of Peaky's Restaurant

Peaky's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The waitress was excellent, the sweet tea was phenomenal and the Caesar salad with homemade dressing was outstanding, the bathroom was clean and that is where the good ends...my two friends and I ate there because we wanted to try something different before attending our event,they said the fried chicken was very good but I tasted the ribs, they tasted freezer burned, the shrimp were over cooked, the crabcakes were also overcooked, my prime rib was tender but not well seasoned, there was a smell when you walked in that interesting is best I can describe, not a stench but not completely clean and we spent $70 + tip between the three of us. We do not plan to eat there again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not too many choices in Princess Anne, if you exclude fast food chains. However, their fried chicken is the best around and it has a friendly local atmosphere. Wednesdays nights is Trivia, which draws a lively crowd.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is the third year we have eaten Thanksgiving dinner here. Good variety of food at a reasonable price with good service. I just wish that the atmosphere was a bit more festive for a holiday meal. One dining room had Christmas trees but we sat in a dining room that did not have any decorations. There was nothing on the plastic table cover except for salt and pepper shakers. Maybe at least put a centerpiece, a flower in a vase, etc to make it feel a little more special.

1  Thank 2f0r1
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for lunch. The dining room looked drab. My husband had vegetable soup which was okay, and a hot turkey sandwich. The turkey was of the sliced deli variety that didn't look much like turkey. He thought the cook had been too generous with the salt. I ordered one of my favorite things: jerked chicken. Although it was accompanied with a most delicious honey mustard sauce, I could not eat it. It was far too salty and I love salt. I told this to the waitress, who returned it to the kitchen and explained why I couldn't eat it. I did not get any comment from the mgr. and was charged full price. Lunch for two was $28.00 plus tip.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a mid morning breakfast here. Only the bar area was open. It looks like it has not been decorated or cleaned since the 1970s. The friendly waitress brought over-salted chip beef and lackluster French toast made out of thin white bread. The coffee was so so. The only other patrons were men. Nice new roadside sign does not prepare you for the slightly scary interior.