“Chesapeake Bay Nation”
Review of Peaky's Restaurant

Peaky's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I went here with my UM- Eastern Shore group of 8 and everyone loved the food. They raved about the corn bread, the waitress brought us out two extra baskets, the fried chicken, the crabs, you name it. I am vegan so I had a salad that was fine and pickled beets that were excellent. Everyone ordered Smith Island cake and agreed that the lemon cake was great, not so the chocolate. So if you are in Prince Anne eat here. The service was great the setting is nice and this is about the best for this town.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I did not enjoy my pasta marinara meal here and the kids had one overcooked pizza and one undercooked. Something was wrong with their soda machine too. The atmosphere and views were great though!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Peaky's is one of the few (perhaps only?) non-chain restaurants in Princess Anne. The large dining room is always packed on Sunday afternoon. They do a very good job with basics like home breaded Southern Friend chicken, and other traditional meat and potatoes fare, and local seafood dishes. Large portions at a good price. The service is friendly and competent.

Dining in the bar is also an option. It is a bit more intimate in there and preferable on evenings when the dining room is a bit deserted. This isn't a foodie destination, but it will fill you up and leave you feeling satisfied.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Had just a taste of the Crab Bisque - incredible as I have had none that could match the taste and consistency! Wonderful crab cake to the point I will now "recognize" the Maryland style cake. Difficult for a Virginian to admit!! It was delicious. Server was pleasant and informative which made the visit easy for "first time visitors". I look forward to returning when our travels suggest the area.

1  Thank l7thtee
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our mission team recently stopped here for supper. We were a large group but they accomodated us nicely. Good food and plenty of choices. Easy to get to. Good time had by all.