“INCREDIBLE MEAL!!!”
Review of Lunchbox Cafe - CLOSED

Lunchbox Cafe
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I went there for dinner and we ordered the filet mignon. It was every bit as tasty as any steak I have ever ordered from Ruth Chris's Steakhouse! The appetizer was perfect, the sides were delicious, and the dessert was to die for!!. I couldn't believe how wonderful our meal was. This was gourmet cooking and I am anxious to visit again soon!!!!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We love the Lunchbox! We are a small business that is located across the street and we go to the Lunchbox almost every day! The food is so good and the people are great too. Its a small local business that I feel good in supporting.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Just enjoyed a delicious dinner with friends at the Lunch Box Cafe. Tucked inside an old Victorian house on Main St. in Prince Frederick is some of the best food that I've found in the area. Great service and gourmet dining. Everything that we ordered was outstanding. Will definitely return.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We attended a wine dinner with friends, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised! Everything was top notch -- the service, atmosphere, and of course the food and wine! Lunchbox Cafe has many of the qualities expected in fine dining establishments found in big cities, but maintains the atmosphere and coziness of a good friend's or family member's home. The staff, to include the owner and head chef, are very friendly and accommodating. If you want a nice romantic meal, save the time and headache from commuting to DC, Annapolis, or Baltimore, and give Lunchbox Cafe a try. It helps out the local economy, and I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.