“BIG disappointment”

Yo Mamma's Chicken Wings and Barbeque
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The wings were over priced and dried out. Got 2 1.5" pieces of celery with the order :( My friend ordered chili. The portion was small and expensive for the amount received. The steak and cheese sub was nothing special. Better wings and subs at Jerry's in Dunkirk.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Yo Mamma's has a great variety of beers and wings. The Chesapeake wings made with Old Bay are our family's favorite. While the wings are always great the menu is pretty limited if you are not a wing eater.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I got my beer woohoooo..... Bartender showed back up 16 minutes later to ask if I wanted to order food... Booooo .. Huge fail!! Seriously was going to try the ribs @22.00.. I feel bad for the owners already.... I have been here before and had great service... Bad day? Wrong bartender? I dunno! But I am still hungry because I said nahh I will pass on dinner. I hate having to wait!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Okay so I'm not rating Yo Mamma on the food or on the fact that they might decide to close up any given evening because they just feel like there aren't enough customers. If I could count on them to be open... well... you get the picture. That being said, this is seriously one of the friendliest bars you will ever go to... and they have a history of having very creative bar tenders. A couple of sister bar tenders started them off in that direction. They should hang a plaque up for those girls. Ask for the Lemon Meringue Martini or the Key Lime Martini. Heck, ask to look at their Rolodex of drinks and pick one out! As for the food, it's typical deep fried bar stuff, nothing special, but something to soak up the alcohol. Maybe they can get those sister bar tenders back to work on the food.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This food was good but there was no Wow. This is more of a Bar set up but they do have plenty of tables & some outdoor seating. I went for lunch with the kids & it was fine during that time. No one was in drinking at 2 pm. Small food selection. They Only have one kind of BBQ & it was just good. They are called wings & BBQ. The kids had a burger Real meat did not seem like a frozen patty & a Foot long with BBQ on it. It was good. The best thing that we had was the chili cheese fries. It was an ok lunch. If you are looking for a step above fast food than its a good pick. I feel the staff needs more training in service. Slow or not you don't text or fb in front of me. go in the kitchen. Also Seemed like the cook was just sitting at the bar before & after our food was done. The person did work there I just am not certain it was the cook. Three people were working & the one lady was in back most of the time so she might have been the cook. My thought is don't sit at the bar and chat or watch tv. Clean something or stock ect. Pretend to look busy. The worst part of the staff was we were looking at the menu & Waiter/Bartender said if you don't see anything you like there is a great Mexican Rest out back. Now if the owner is the same than that might be ok but maybe she should have said we also have a ...out back. I think that its not the same owner. I wish them luck but the owners need to make some changes or yo mama will be yo what happened to that place.