“Diverse menu, delicious dessert”
Review of EZ Thai

EZ Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Description: (443) 975-7477
Description: (443) 975-7477
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Meeting friends here for my first Thai meal was tons of fun! Though I had no idea what to order, the descriptive and interesting menu gave me lots of available options. My choice -- a battered seafood dinner served with a spicy soup for dipping -- was delicious, and our food was served piping-hot and quickly. The dessert was my favorite: a sweet coconut rice served with slices of mango. Delicious and unlike anything I've had before.

Though the restaurant itself is not large, it easily accommodated the many patrons stopping by on a Saturday night -- and was very efficiently run. We had a great time chatting here and got excellent service . . . especially appreciated since we shut the place down! The prices were affordable, and my fiance is still raving about the Thai tea. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I'm glad to see a Thai restaurant finally in Prince Frederick, MD, but the food here was just average to me. Service was quick and friendly. Not much here for atmosphere. I feel the food is of better quality at Thai Inter in St. Mary's county and at The Thai Grill in Charles County. But if you don't happen to be in those areas and have a hankering for Thai food - the food at EZ Thai will suffice.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This tiny little place has some good Thai food! The only place in the area-their dishes are delish. Not a lot of room to eat in, but you can always take out!

1  Thank Twinkles18
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Food was average, not my first choice as Dream Weavers are right next door and they are economical and food is always fresh.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Atmosphere is just so-so, but the food is good. Service was excellent. Shrimp ampetizer wrapped in crispy spring-roll type wrapper was yummy. Red coconut curry with beef was fabulous! The chicken in peanut sauce was was ok, a little too sweet for my taste. Overall a good experience and I will definitely be back.

1  Thank christina10379