“Not worth the trip.”

Stoney's Prince Frederick
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Service is horrible, especially outside. Bartender is rude. Drink are terrible, in a plastic cup and expensive. Food it OK but not worth the high price.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Good food, but ambience needs some sprucing up. I remember some sort of banana dessert that I raved about for weeks. Service was also good.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stony's crab cakes are a local favorite. The seafood steamer is also very good. The prices are a bit high but the food is good, as is the service. The atmosphere at the Broomes Island location is better but for service, Prince Frederick is best.
I have never had to wait to be seated, which is a plus in an area with few restaurants.

1  Thank brendast
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We just went back to Stoney's after not having been there awhile...the food was pretty good and the prices were extremely reasonable. It does always seem like the place is run by teenagers who would rather hang out at the bar than work, but the meal was decent.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I asked family to recommend good a seafood restaurant and they all seemed to think the hands down choice was Stoney’s. So, I said lets do it and that’s what we did. We arrived lated afternoon on Friday, right before the heavy crowds arrived. The staff greeted us and made everyone welcome. My first thought when I saw the menu, was the food is over priced. I soon changed my mine when my order arrived. The portions were oversized and quite tasty. The half pound crab cake sandwich that I had was good, but I must admit...I have had better. So, will I go back or recommend this restaurant to others, the answer is yes, I’ll recommend.